User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

What can a member do to help get a model reinstated?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: What can a member do to help get a model reinstated?
Created by: gofish

11/30/21 @ 10:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just discovered that certain new model on the site got banned for life merely because a certain "S' word was mentioned in his chatroom which I guess gave someone on the site that there might have been plans to bypass the site. First the model informed me he does not have "S" and basically is having a good time on the site thus no intent on getting that "S". The cause of this was the result of some member who happen to be in his room who I believe wanted to hookup in some way.
While having only known this model for a short time I believe he just got caught up in the moment and might have giving the impression of setting up a "S" account merely to stop this member's idea of hooking up. For this small mistake this model gets banned for life and the member who caused merely carries on.
While you might not think it a big deal consider that anything that is owed to the model while being only is kept by the site. In short the site has slapped any member who tip or took this model private .
What I would like to know where is the justice and should not the site consider some feed back from any member who might have visited that model's chatroom.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: vscustomerservice

11/30/21 @ 10:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention via the forums. Please rest assured no one model or customer is banned without thorough review and investigation as it is not a matter we take lightly. Also, if there is evidence of a customer trying to take a model off site for a show and/or payment while on our site they can also be banned. However, any action that is taken is not shared as it is confidential to the model and/or customer. Regarding the model you are referring to in this post we kindly suggest the model contact their studio or broadcast support to see if there is any possibility of being allowed back. CC
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

12/1/21 @ 1:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The dreaded "S" word. Whatever it is, it must be a doozy. Models here perform under a contract with rules attached. I'm pretty sure you're not party to the contracts. How is it that you would even know a model was banned for life (or a day for that matter) if he has truly disappeared, unless you're communicating with him privately? How would you know that banned models forfeit their earnings? Or did you make all this up because you want to look like the advisor to end all advisors? Or are you trying to fix his pain because you got into his dreaded "S" account and are part of the problem?

12/1/21 @ 1:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The dreaded "S" word. Whatever it is, it must be a doozy. Models here perform under a contract with rules attached. I'm pretty sure you're not party to the contracts. How is it that you would even know a model was banned for life (or a day for that matter) if he has truly disappeared, unless you're communicating with him privately? How would you know that banned models forfeit their earnings? Or did you make all this up because you want to look like the advisor to end all advisors? Or are you trying to fix his pain because you got into his dreaded "S" account and are part of the problem?

alienfly not sure why you have the idea that I might be working as a flirt spy or something. It is very easy to discover certain things that might be happening on the site and all completely above board and not violating any flirt rules. You might at some point take a more positive approach to the site.

alienfly

12/1/21 @ 2:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

alienfly not sure why you have the idea that I might be working as a flirt spy or something. It is very easy to discover certain things that might be happening on the site and all completely above board and not violating any flirt rules. You might at some point take a more positive approach to the site.

My approach to the site is and has always been positive. I like it the way it is. You and one other user are the ones always trying to fix it. It ain't broke, so quit trying to fix it.
OprahRules
Created by: oprahrules

12/8/21 @ 11:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Alienfly isn't exactly wrong here... you haven't answered a single question (good questions, at that) regarding how you came to know any of what you're surmising here with any degree of certainty at all. Either what you're saying is pure speculation or there's literally no way for you to have that kind of knowledge of this situation without being in direct contact with the model off-site (unless it was *you* who propositioned them to go to "S"). This isn't one of those things that one can "very easily discover" without coloring outside of the lines drawn by the site itself. You're either highly speculative and EXTREMELY biased on behalf of the models in every single situation (as practically all of your forum posts and comments suggest), or you've indeed also been in contact with this model outside of F4F, which would indicate that he clearly had a history of doing exactly what he was reprimanded for. If there is any truth to what you've written in your original post, then it's more than likely that we're seeing a combination of your extreme bias for models + (potentially) gross misunderstanding of site rules, AND evidence that both you and this model were probably engaged in the same kind of behavior that got him removed from the site in the first place. Of course the alternatives are it was you who got him into trouble, or you're just plain lying for the guy but neither of these scenarios suggest that you are a particularly trustworthy person, or that the model didn't get exactly what he was asking for by agreeing to go off-site.

12/9/21 @ 12:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Alienfly isn't exactly wrong here... you haven't answered a single question (good questions, at that) regarding how you came to know any of what you're surmising here with any degree of certainty at all. Either what you're saying is pure speculation or there's literally no way for you to have that kind of knowledge of this situation without being in direct contact with the model off-site (unless it was *you* who propositioned them to go to "S"). This isn't one of those things that one can "very easily discover" without coloring outside of the lines drawn by the site itself. You're either highly speculative and EXTREMELY biased on behalf of the models in every single situation (as practically all of your forum posts and comments suggest), or you've indeed also been in contact with this model outside of F4F, which would indicate that he clearly had a history of doing exactly what he was reprimanded for. If there is any truth to what you've written in your original post, then it's more than likely that we're seeing a combination of your extreme bias for models + (potentially) gross misunderstanding of site rules, AND evidence that both you and this model were probably engaged in the same kind of behavior that got him removed from the site in the first place. Of course the alternatives are it was you who got him into trouble, or you're just plain lying for the guy but neither of these scenarios suggest that you are a particularly trustworthy person, or that the model didn't get exactly what he was asking for by agreeing to go off-site.

FIRST OprahRules just to be clear I was not the person who had suggested the "S" thing and as for knowing things the site does allow twitter. That answer to the question as to how I came to know what happened. As for Aloenfly having it in for me I will never know, but that is his problem. The comments you have made could very easily be considered insults based on things you are not aware of.
I know the rules of the site and at the same time I believe if a member on the site can offer any performer some help then just go for it. It is often called doing a good deed and the satisfaction comes from the smile on the performer's face when things work out. Hope this clears things up for you regarding this matter.
OprahRules

12/9/21 @ 2:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

FIRST OprahRules just to be clear I was not the person who had suggested the "S" thing and as for knowing things the site does allow twitter. That answer to the question as to how I came to know what happened. As for Aloenfly having it in for me I will never know, but that is his problem. The comments you have made could very easily be considered insults based on things you are not aware of.
I know the rules of the site and at the same time I believe if a member on the site can offer any performer some help then just go for it. It is often called doing a good deed and the satisfaction comes from the smile on the performer's face when things work out. Hope this clears things up for you regarding this matter.

Well first off, I don't how you concluded that there were insults in any of what I said, because I was literally just stating clearly observable facts with respect to the way you have always unconditionally attempted to doubt members in favor of models regardless of what is being reported. This isn't "based on things I am not aware of," as it is all very well-documented right here in the forums for anyone who can read. This is just the way you operate here so you shouldn't be surprised when people doubt your motives/credibility --- I also remember you from the nasty arguments you had with everyone else this past summer over a model getting canceled for deplorable behavior. As with every other situation, you have only heard one side of this story, which seems to be the only side you're ever interested in considering (the model's side), and you act like their version *must* be 100% accurate. Since you claim not to be involved in the "S" proposition, you actually have no way of knowing what really transpired, even if you were in contact the model. If they want back onto the site, OF COURSE they're not just going to tell another member that they were 100% flouting the rules, even if they were. Of course they're going to tell you a story that makes them sound innocent if they hope you will try to get them back on... what else would you expect? That doesn't mean they're telling the truth. I somehow don't buy the whole 'they were just joking around and having fun and said yes to "S" but were never really gonna do it' spin. Apparently the site agrees. Flirt4Free said that they reviewed the case carefully before coming to whatever decision they made, so I would assume they have pretty solid evidence to back up their decision to kick the model off their site, especially given how permissive Flirt4Free can be when it come to models flouting the rules a lot of times. I guess I am just much more inclined to trust the site over your one-sided, hear-say account of the situation given completely from the model's retelling of what transpired. You really expect this to be taken seriously?

12/9/21 @ 2:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well first off, I don't how you concluded that there were insults in any of what I said, because I was literally just stating clearly observable facts with respect to the way you have always unconditionally attempted to doubt members in favor of models regardless of what is being reported. This isn't "based on things I am not aware of," as it is all very well-documented right here in the forums for anyone who can read. This is just the way you operate here so you shouldn't be surprised when people doubt your motives/credibility --- I also remember you from the nasty arguments you had with everyone else this past summer over a model getting canceled for deplorable behavior. As with every other situation, you have only heard one side of this story, which seems to be the only side you're ever interested in considering (the model's side), and you act like their version *must* be 100% accurate. Since you claim not to be involved in the "S" proposition, you actually have no way of knowing what really transpired, even if you were in contact the model. If they want back onto the site, OF COURSE they're not just going to tell another member that they were 100% flouting the rules, even if they were. Of course they're going to tell you a story that makes them sound innocent if they hope you will try to get them back on... what else would you expect? That doesn't mean they're telling the truth. I somehow don't buy the whole 'they were just joking around and having fun and said yes to "S" but were never really gonna do it' spin. Apparently the site agrees. Flirt4Free said that they reviewed the case carefully before coming to whatever decision they made, so I would assume they have pretty solid evidence to back up their decision to kick the model off their site, especially given how permissive Flirt4Free can be when it come to models flouting the rules a lot of times. I guess I am just much more inclined to trust the site over your one-sided, hear-say account of the situation given completely from the model's retelling of what transpired. You really expect this to be taken seriously?

OprahRules my response was in reference to the fact that in your wording you inferred specific things. There are always two sides to every story and the answer is generally in the middle. Believe what you wish and accept that others might not have the same opinion as you. Hope you now understand where I am coming from regarding this matter.

OprahRules

12/9/21 @ 3:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hope you now understand where I am coming from regarding this matter.

I mean... I really don't understand where you're coming from, actually. Or more precisely I think I might understand, but where I think you're coming from may not be where you would say you're coming from, if you see what I'm getting at. But that's okay, I guess. It's not like I have any kind of say in this matter.

12/9/21 @ 3:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I mean... I really don't understand where you're coming from, actually. Or more precisely I think I might understand, but where I think you're coming from may not be where you would say you're coming from, if you see what I'm getting at. But that's okay, I guess. It's not like I have any kind of say in this matter.

OprahRules have to say a lot of COMING there. Not sure where it is GOING but then this is FLIRT.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Riley Carmen
Created by: Riley Carmen

12/17/21 @ 3:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am from Russia and our society, unfortunately, still does not take seriously the problem of infringement of various social groups. So I'm really worried that out of ignorance, I might accidentally say something like this while streaming and got ban here. I don't even understand what it means 'S' word
alienfly

12/18/21 @ 1:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am from Russia and our society, unfortunately, still does not take seriously the problem of infringement of various social groups. So I'm really worried that out of ignorance, I might accidentally say something like this while streaming and got ban here. I don't even understand what it means 'S' word

Don't overthink flirt or Russia just because a fishy person can't decide whether he wants to be chairman of the entertainment committee or vice president of model instruction or director of contests or because he harbors some paranoid delusion that someone cares enough to "have it in" for him. If you are a cute model with hot body parts and shake them often, and if you don't talk about religion or politics, you will do fine here. Go for the credits, not for fish oil.

12/18/21 @ 1:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WOOW so you think I should be the chairman of the entertainment committee.
Awesome to know I have your VOTE.
Now to workup some fish oil and try to catch a few more flies.
:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Asti
Created by: asti

12/20/21 @ 9:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I find it humorous a performer allegedly was banned for mentioning Sky-- , when on any given day, one may find a VOD, in the VIP Dailies, with a performer providing their account name or asking the customer to go there as an alternative. Those performers remain on the site.

12/20/21 @ 10:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I find it humorous a performer allegedly was banned for mentioning Sky-- , when on any given day, one may find a VOD, in the VIP Dailies, with a performer providing their account name or asking the customer to go there as an alternative. Those performers remain on the site.

Asti more to the point he was alleged to have mentioned that word, but am guessing the site never confirmed that this model actually when through and used it. Banning him for perhaps a couple of days might have been a better approach, but with flirt you just never know. By the way interesting to know about that VOD in any case.

yes_ur_fart_stinks
Created by: yes_ur_fart_stinks

12/23/21 @ 1:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Their algorithms are probably flagging written text... if Skype is something they even care about at all. And if this comment gets posted successfully, I'd imagine it isn't such a high priority.

Edit: doesn't seem like much of a problem to me! What are the odds that something else is going on here?
Created by: male4622

3/26/22 @ 2:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I find it interesting that certain rules get enforced but others do not.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails