User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Happy New Year
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Happy New Year
Created by: gofish

12/31/21 @ 1:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To both performers and members while it has been yet something of a crazy year hopefully the interaction help move it a long a bit faster. Flirt is a place where one has the chance to experience something that just might help get everyone through this pandemic and perhaps put a smile on a few face in the process.
We se models come and go. Hopes not quite achieved, but just maybe a experience in what life is all about. There are good times and bad time, but as we know life is all about the balance. To those performers who might not have won flirt of the year or the month all I can say is if you added a bit of spice to some viewers visit you will always be considered a winner. To those models who for some reason just did not achieve what they wishes think in terms of it being a positive step forward. To those performer who have made the connection with the inner workings of flirt may 2022 be an even more exciting year.
To those viewers who have been lurking in the shadows 2022 might be the year you take the next step and if you don't have membership please consider it.
To all out there wish you a Happy New Year and to those members who like to go on fishing trips hope you will turn over a new leaf in 2022 and have a whale of a time on flirt.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

12/31/21 @ 5:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

::quote_To those performers who might not have won flirt of the year or the month all I can say is if you added a bit of spice to some viewers visit you will always be considered a winner.

very true, the most importan think Is, Although they did not win model of the year, they gave us great experiences, which we really enjoyed and happy new year to all, have More new experiences un 2022.
Created by: kfinches

12/31/21 @ 6:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Could not agree more with these sentiments, Fish and Diiegos. Best to all for 2022!
Chumley1
Created by: chumley1

1/16/22 @ 11:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To both performers and members while it has been yet something of a crazy year hopefully the interaction help move it a long a bit faster. Flirt is a place where one has the chance to experience something that just might help get everyone through this pandemic and perhaps put a smile on a few face in the process.
We se models come and go. Hopes not quite achieved, but just maybe a experience in what life is all about. There are good times and bad time, but as we know life is all about the balance. To those performers who might not have won flirt of the year or the month all I can say is if you added a bit of spice to some viewers visit you will always be considered a winner. To those models who for some reason just did not achieve what they wishes think in terms of it being a positive step forward. To those performer who have made the connection with the inner workings of flirt may 2022 be an even more exciting year.
To those viewers who have been lurking in the shadows 2022 might be the year you take the next step and if you don't have membership please consider it.
To all out there wish you a Happy New Year and to those members who like to go on fishing trips hope you will turn over a new leaf in 2022 and have a whale of a time on flirt.

Gofish--Hello. I haven't seen you for a long time. I am not on this site as much lately. I gave up VIP for a while since I had a bit of a beef with them but I am back mostly for the videos. Hope to see you in a room soon.
Created by: gofish

1/16/22 @ 11:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gofish--Hello. I haven't seen you for a long time. I am not on this site as much lately. I gave up VIP for a while since I had a bit of a beef with them but I am back mostly for the videos. Hope to see you in a room soon.

Chumley1 the site has changed quite a bit, but there still are a few performers well worth checking out. Think those of us who have been members for such a long time miss the old days on the site where I guess one could say everything was pretty much straight forward. A time when viewers actually talked in the chatroom where whispers were unheard off.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Chumley1

1/17/22 @ 9:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Chumley1 the site has changed quite a bit, but there still are a few performers well worth checking out. Think those of us who have been members for such a long time miss the old days on the site where I guess one could say everything was pretty much straight forward. A time when viewers actually talked in the chatroom where whispers were unheard off.

Ever go in Antonio West's room? Maybe you could ask him if he'll let me back in. I got banned a full year ago and I guess this ban lasts for life! I suspect it was just an error or misunderstanding but I sure miss him. We had chatted for years and he was one of my top favorites. There is no kind of appeal process and no way of even contacting him to ask what went wrong and will he let me back in. So I was rather miffed with Flirt over that and ended my VIP membership but then missed watching the previously recorded videos so I signed up again.... Anyway, hope to see you in another room some time.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

1/17/22 @ 10:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Chumley, I understand you, and I know it is horrible to get banned without any retro communication. I only tell you that you should allow other models. Are growing models that want to please and give you good customer service. I hope you will still enjoy the interactions and your time on F4F. Also, I advise that I am here, a growing model ready to please you and give you an excellent time to you a client that has been so good for the platform. I hope you have a nice day and I will be waiting for you in the chat rooms.

Chumley1

1/18/22 @ 8:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Chumley1 the site has changed quite a bit, but there still are a few performers well worth checking out. Think those of us who have been members for such a long time miss the old days on the site where I guess one could say everything was pretty much straight forward. A time when viewers actually talked in the chatroom where whispers were unheard off.:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Gofish--I had posted this yesterday and thought I directed it to you though I'm not sure I did it right or if you saw it. So here is my response from yesterday again: Ever go in Antonio West's room? Maybe you could ask him if he'll let me back in. I got banned a full year ago and I guess this ban lasts for life! I suspect it was just an error or misunderstanding but I sure miss him. We had chatted for years and he was one of my top favorites. There is no kind of appeal process and no way of even contacting him to ask what went wrong and will he let me back in. So I was rather miffed with Flirt over that and ended my VIP membership but then missed watching the previously recorded videos so I signed up again.... Anyway, hope to see you in another room some time.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails