User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Ignoring goals and promises
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Ignoring goals and promises
iheartbutt
Created by: iheartbutt

1/6/22 @ 8:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today I unfavorited two really hot models because they promised to do (fill in the blank) if they got xxx amount of credits. One set a goal to show and jerk cock, and I gave him more than the requested goal. Instead, he typed awhile and then went into private. The other promised to get totally naked at 2,000 credits and got closer to 20,000 credits from two well-heeled customers. Both models are very sexy, but they didn't deliver what they promised.
Adwin Sage
Created by: Adwin Sage

1/7/22 @ 9:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today I unfavorited two really hot models because they promised to do (fill in the blank) if they got xxx amount of credits. One set a goal to show and jerk cock, and I gave him more than the requested goal. Instead, he typed awhile and then went into private. The other promised to get totally naked at 2,000 credits and got closer to 20,000 credits from two well-heeled customers. Both models are very sexy, but they didn't deliver what they promised.

Today I made an omelette.

Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

1/7/22 @ 9:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That’s so unfair! That was not right the models should deliver what they promised! If you tipped during party and then the model ended immediately to go to private after his goal was met instead of performing the met goal first than that is so dirty in my opinion! The models need to understand that we are spending the money we worked hard to earn and gave up hours of our life on the job! They should deliver what they promise! Maybe you can get refunded your credits for that since you didn’t get what you payed for! it’s always good to take screenshot of models party goals and provide proof if they didn’t deliver as promised. I hope you can get your credits back and that will just be to bad for model because you are the customer, they promised a product (their goal for specific price) you paid more than the posted goal price and you didn’t get the product (the performed goal after it was met).
Luv2flirt

1/7/22 @ 9:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today I made an omelette.

Baby it’s not funny when you spend money and don’t get what you payed for. I hope you never experience that because that’s how lying cheating scam artists behave. Whether it is happening in the chat room or the grocery store not getting a product you paid for it’s wrong.
Adwin Sage
Created by: Adwin Sage

1/7/22 @ 9:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I totally agree with you, if people say something and they don't deliver it.. it says a lot about their way of being.
After such an experience, I just tried to make him smile a lil' bit despite the circumstances.

Luv2flirt

1/7/22 @ 10:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I totally agree with you, if people say something and they don't deliver it.. it says a lot about their way of being.
After such an experience, I just tried to make him smile a lil' bit despite the circumstances.

Sorry I misinterpreted. You are a very sexy handsome guy with a cool vibe I like your style and choice of clothing! It says a lot about your personality to try to cheer him up! That’s so cute and sexy! I read your profile and already added you to my faves! Luv you baby! ❤️
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

1/7/22 @ 11:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

facts are not clear to me. When original poster said he filled a "goal" ... I assumed that he meant the model was in party mode. But, if that was the case, it would not be possible for him to have been dragged into a Private, until the party ended. And - although many models don't follow it - many things are not really allowed in open chat.

But I do agree that the model should have done what was promised, as soon as possible.
iheartbutt
Created by: iheartbutt

1/8/22 @ 2:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

facts are not clear to me. When original poster said he filled a "goal" ... I assumed that he meant the model was in party mode. But, if that was the case, it would not be possible for him to have been dragged into a Private, until the party ended. And - although many models don't follow it - many things are not really allowed in open chat.

But I do agree that the model should have done what was promised, as soon as possible.

He wasn't dragged from party. He ended the party and disappeared to private. I don't understand how you made that unclear.
Riley Carmen
Created by: Riley Carmen

1/8/22 @ 6:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don’t want to defend the model that did this, but I believe that anyone can be wrong for some reason. It seems to me that you can write to them and if the model understands his guilt, he will gladly try to compensate you for it. For example, he might offer you a free private show. In any case, I believe that it is necessary to discuss this, but if the model does not go to the deal, make other decisions, I believe that it is wrong.
Bryans_husband
Created by: bryans_husband

1/8/22 @ 10:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You should talk to the first model. You spent more than 2k credits on him, so the least he could do is give you some sort of response. It truly does suck when models make promises and then don't keep them -- feels dirty. Now, about that second one...

Do you know whether any of the "well-heeled customers" simply asked him not to do a show, or to do one in private (perhaps even at another time) for just them? Requests like these are not as uncommon as you might think, so unless you contributed some noticeable percentage of that 20k credits, how are you to say that he hasn't delivered or is not going to deliver on his promise? Feels like there's some missing info here regarding the second dude, but wish you all the best with that either way!
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

1/8/22 @ 1:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agree completely with last two replies.
Luv2flirt

1/8/22 @ 2:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes I agree with Riley and Bryans_husband, talking to the model is also a good idea. I forgot to mention that because I was so focused on the injustice. You can send the model a message through the site to his inbox too. I’ve done this before when models didn’t deliver and one model gave me a free minutes show deal and another time with a different model he agreed to do show for a low cpm. Just make sure to keep your cool and be polite because sometimes when you feel cheated it’s easy to get angry and maybe the model made a mistake because he got distracted by all the messages and temporally forgot about you. I like to be prepared to contact customer service in case model doesn’t deliver they are good at resolving issues if you have proof. I wish you the best and I hope things get resolved and you have more good experiences.
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

1/8/22 @ 7:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It does not seem right to me that the model has not fulfilled what it promised, but they are right, although at the moment one gets angry, it is best to talk to the model, I have seen these types of cases on several occasions, but as they said in a Comment above sometimes the user who gave the most tip asks that the show not be performed, an example I have done on several occasions, almost always when only I am the one to completely fill the bar
ErosT
Created by: erost

1/9/22 @ 10:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

FYI, you can write to vsmedia customer support, they'll help you reinstate the credits back
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

1/10/22 @ 2:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I perfectly understand you. It is highly stressful; for both: users and growing models to see this happen. And the saddest thing of all is that this happens regularly. As models, we have a freedom that is spectacular about the platform. However, we are also on the platform to please our clients. So much more if they are investing in good service. As a model, sometimes I am in low positions due to a lack of "opportunities" to be discovered. It stresses me; to see that a model that is "up" on the platform uses them, Users, to invest in them, and they dare to do nothing just because they are at the "top" by history.
Diiegos

1/10/22 @ 3:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I perfectly understand you. It is highly stressful; for both: users and growing models to see this happen. And the saddest thing of all is that this happens regularly. As models, we have a freedom that is spectacular about the platform. However, we are also on the platform to please our clients. So much more if they are investing in good service. As a model, sometimes I am in low positions due to a lack of "opportunities" to be discovered. It stresses me; to see that a model that is "up" on the platform uses them, Users, to invest in them, and they dare to do nothing just because they are at the "top" by history.

It's true👍🏻
Philip Reid

1/10/22 @ 4:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bryans, I understand perfectly your point to make a solution. However, as a model, I think that; if you saw that a user spends 2000 credits on you and for an xxx reason, you have to go or do a previously agreed private show. The model is the one who has to send a message to the client: asking for forgiveness, thanking the credits invested, and accord on a form of compensation. The models should: be more reactive, propose solutions and give excellent service to the users; who are investing money in it.
Philip Reid

1/10/22 @ 5:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ihearthbutt, ErosT, is totally correct; if You write to VSmedia support, you can ask for a reboot of that credits. It is a solution, so You don't feel fraud by a user and use that credits in a model that makes You enjoy your time in F4F. 😏😜
Luv2flirt

1/10/22 @ 5:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bryans, I understand perfectly your point to make a solution. However, as a model, I think that; if you saw that a user spends 2000 credits on you and for an xxx reason, you have to go or do a previously agreed private show. The model is the one who has to send a message to the client: asking for forgiveness, thanking the credits invested, and accord on a form of compensation. The models should: be more reactive, propose solutions and give excellent service to the users; who are investing money in it.

I like how you think baby! You have a proactive customer focused attitude and that is a very good quality to have to guarantee customer satisfaction! It is a real pleasure to see and meet models that actually care about our experience on the site. Those are the model that I like spend more time with. I have spent money and time with other models that think similar to you and it would be nice if all models where customer centric ( customer concentrated or focused) in righting mistakes or wrongs and caring about giving customer the best experience with them because that is what will set you apart from the others and you’ll create your own form of success on site even if it’s not necessarily being in top ten or winning contests. Plus it’s nice to interact with models that thank you for money and time invested or when you send a gift or write a good review that basically make you feel valued and appreciate the fact that you choose them out of all the many other choices.
Diiegos

1/10/22 @ 7:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is very true that he has a beautiful way of thinking and acting, I am also with models who think like that and most of them are not top or win contests, the important thing is how they treat us and show appreciation for the help and company that we give them

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails