User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

I want to know YOUR opinion
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: I want to know YOUR opinion
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

1/14/22 @ 6:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"We have a high number of performers online right now, and your current rank does not permit you to log in at this time."

That is what the system says to me if I want to log in to the stream and do a good service. I know maybe I am not the most popular. However, how could I improve my rank if the system doesn't allow me to enter?
Maybe, I am the only one that lives this though this frustrates me. I love f4f as a platform of freedom.

Besides, I want to ask the users. This method improves the experience on the platform or only benefits the models that have a history of being at the top of it?
The platform should allow new people to diversify the entertainment for their users. I only want to know the opinion of the people.
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

1/17/22 @ 12:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, I don't know if it benefits those who have been in the abyss for a long time, but I can say that the site does not let you enter because it surely has a very low powerscore, wait a few days and when you come back apart from the tips, also ask for powerboots so that you don't happen to you again. The same thing happens to a model on my list who once told me that it was the very low powerscore
Created by: gofish

1/21/22 @ 2:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sadly this seems to be the site has become and while powerboosts will help there might be some members holding off giving them. Seem if a member has enough powerboost points they can be used to get discounts on the purchase of credits. Sort of defeats the purpose of powerpoints, but might be a way of the site generating more revenue. :winkwink :winkwink
Diiegos

1/21/22 @ 2:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sadly this seems to be the site has become and while powerboosts will help there might be some members holding off giving them. Seem if a member has enough powerboost points they can be used to get discounts on the purchase of credits. Sort of defeats the purpose of powerpoints, but might be a way of the site generating more revenue. :winkwink :winkwink

Unfortunately, this happens many times gofish, I understand that as a user you want promotions, discounts and much more.
clearly I also want those benefits, but in my case I barely have powerboots, I give them to the model to help him, and they appreciate it very much

1/21/22 @ 3:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unfortunately, this happens many times gofish, I understand that as a user you want promotions, discounts and much more.
clearly I also want those benefits, but in my case I barely have powerboots, I give them to the model to help him, and they appreciate it very much

Diiegos promotions and the like would be nice but the fact is the purpose for having them should be to support any performer of your choosing. This is the way I as a member use whatever I might have. Just find it strange that the site is trying to use them to give members as discount.
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Philip Reid

1/23/22 @ 4:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh wow, I had no idea you could use power boosts to get discounts. I understand the basic idea that the platform has. And it is that if you get more discounts, you can get more credits and "support" your model more and obviously flirt4free benefits of that. However, the system of points is extra, which was made to help to grow models. I hope we can see each other in the chat room. I can provide you excellent service, and you can help me with whatever you like, whether it is points or credits. I am here is to please and give a good service

1/23/22 @ 4:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh wow, I had no idea you could use power boosts to get discounts. I understand the basic idea that the platform has. And it is that if you get more discounts, you can get more credits and "support" your model more and obviously flirt4free benefits of that. However, the system of points is extra, which was made to help to grow models. I hope we can see each other in the chat room. I can provide you excellent service, and you can help me with whatever you like, whether it is points or credits. I am here is to please and give a good service

25,000 points = 22% more credits, 50,000 points = 28% more credits, 75,000 points = 33% more credits, 100,000 points = 39% more, 125,000 points = 44% more
Well it might seem like a cool idea to just collect those points to get that discount the fact is that one would either have to be a big spender or spend most of their life online just to get them.
One would have thought the point would be best just to give a performer on the site something of a boost and nothing else.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Philip Reid

1/23/22 @ 4:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, that is right. That is a lot of points. I guess for some people function, and for others doesn't. However, if you answer this and you are online. I am also online in my chat. If you want to meet me and give me a good time it will be a pleasure for me.
Diiegos

1/23/22 @ 5:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So what they have said is very true, in my case, since I could not make that many points, what I do is every time I have 250 or more I give them to the model, much more so when there are days when one cannot give cr and the models appreciate it very much, because what counts is the intention with which one gave things :thumbsup :thumbsup

1/23/22 @ 6:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So what they have said is very true, in my case, since I could not make that many points, what I do is every time I have 250 or more I give them to the model, much more so when there are days when one cannot give cr and the models appreciate it very much, because what counts is the intention with which one gave things :thumbsup :thumbsup

Diiegos that should really be what the boost point should be for and hey it does offer those members who might not have credits a way to show appreciation for just bing online with the performer they choose to hang out with.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Diiegos

1/23/22 @ 7:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That's how gofish is, unfortunately, as we said, not everyone makes them like that
Created by: 640509040147

1/23/22 @ 9:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The ratio of Boost Points for discounted credits is ridiculous and not worth it, in my opinion. Better off waiting for those discounted deals that having been popping up more lately every other day and saving your points to help favorites if that’s your thing . I tend to just hold on to mines cause I like seeing high numbers while I can :smoking
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

1/25/22 @ 8:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes power boost are better spent on models! Saving all those boost points for discount is not worth it since credit deals appear in the chat room. Using them for a free 30 day VOD viewing is somewhat appealing though. One time while in private with model the model told me power boost can vibrate his OhmiBod. So I gladly gave the power boost for his vibrating pleasure. Of course I had my doubts whether it really vibrated the toy or not but his reaction seemed to show toy was vibrating. I like the idea that I could vibrate his toy with points and stay in credits per minute private with him since tipping depletes the amount of time one could spend with model in private. Maybe flirt could make different vibration levels depending on the amount of power boost points and it could be an option that only works when spending CPM with model in private.
Philip Reid

1/25/22 @ 4:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The ratio of Boost Points for discounted credits is ridiculous and not worth it, in my opinion. Better off waiting for those discounted deals that having been popping up more lately every other day and saving your points to help favorites if that’s your thing . I tend to just hold on to mines cause I like seeing high numbers while I can :smoking

I know having high numbers give the sensation of power and are exciting. I like to meet men that demonstrate that had power and not only words hahahhaha (Is a joke) everyone is welcome, lol xd.

Btw, I hope we can meet someday in the chat rooms, and please you while you show all that power.
Philip Reid

1/25/22 @ 5:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are correct "LUV2FLIRT". The power boost activates the lovense vibrations is more, as info every notification apart of the messages in the chat system turn on the lovense. I Explain myself: power boost, follows, tips, contributions to target, activate the notifications, all that makes that the lovense vibe. I hope we can meet in the chat rooms, and you can make my ass vibe in the way you prefer it.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails