User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

The Flirt Experience
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: The Flirt Experience
Created by: gofish

5/1/22 @ 3:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The site has evolved into sort of something for everyone in a way. Seems to have issues with members who are on the shy side and guestusers who cannot get up the courage to get at best basic membership, but that as they say is another story. The fact is that I think for many models the $$ is important, but just getting a mere HELLO gives an emotional boost.
Think just about any member would like to flood a few rooms with some purple rain, but we live in the real world where often that is not possible. There are many ways one can show support for those special models who manage to put a spark in your day or night. Just starts with a visit to their chat room. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

5/1/22 @ 4:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you so much for talking about this. The most frustrating thing sometimes is to do not receiving a hello back. As a model, of course, money is important. However, I try my best to create a secure place, and I appreciate the interaction, talking, and having fun. The money will come later if I convince you that I deserve it.

So everyone is welcome to enter my room talk with me have a nice time and interact. The money is important but I appreciate the interaction and letting me know that I am not alone. 😳😳🙈🙈🥰🥰🥰☺️🥲🙃

5/1/22 @ 5:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sort of think just talking with a model makes their day/night seem more productive in a way and the fact that viewers are talking in a chat room just might indicate to the site that there is interest in this model. Alas chat rooms have turned into ghost room. Now is there any wonder why some complain that models are often on their phone or some other device. It is purely because viewers tend to enter rooms and never say anything. Guys it is great if you have credits but if you don't at least have the courtesy to say HELLO. Might just be the one thing that model is longing to hear. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
blazze
Created by: blazze

5/3/22 @ 2:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

sometimes I think they should change the name of this site to watchmodelsontheirphones4free 😝 so many models just look at their phones and wait for privates with the idea of “flirting” long gone
Philip Reid

5/3/22 @ 2:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think I know gofish for a couple of months yet but only by forums🥲. But I always agree with him. The models want interaction not only transactions and sexual aspects. As a model, I want to receive a hello back and start a conversation. Then we can create chemistry and magic so we can have a really good time.

Ps: gofish come one day to my chatroom and say hi it would be a pleasure. 🎉🎉🎉🎉😳😏😃😃😃😃
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

5/3/22 @ 2:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The site has evolved into sort of something for everyone in a way. Seems to have issues with members who are on the shy side and guestusers who cannot get up the courage to get at best basic membership, but that as they say is another story. The fact is that I think for many models the $$ is important, but just getting a mere HELLO gives an emotional boost.
Think just about any member would like to flood a few rooms with some purple rain, but we live in the real world where often that is not possible. There are many ways one can show support for those special models who manage to put a spark in your day or night. Just starts with a visit to their chat room. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Very true gofish, the cr are important for the model, but also, giving a greeting, talking to the model is not bad, since they sometimes feel alone because they have several users in their room but they do not say anything, and if someone cannot give cr but you have powerboots that would be good. In my case, when I can't help giving cr, the simple company that I do to the model, they love that, I also try to give energy so that it is always energized and encourage other users to talk to it or give it support. :)

5/3/22 @ 6:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Very true gofish, the cr are important for the model, but also, giving a greeting, talking to the model is not bad, since they sometimes feel alone because they have several users in their room but they do not say anything, and if someone cannot give cr but you have powerboots that would be good. In my case, when I can't help giving cr, the simple company that I do to the model, they love that, I also try to give energy so that it is always energized and encourage other users to talk to it or give it support. :)

Have to say that is one well said response

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Philip Reid

5/3/22 @ 10:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

sometimes I think they should change the name of this site to watchmodelsontheirphones4free 😝 so many models just look at their phones and wait for privates with the idea of “flirting” long gone

I am so sorry to read that. Well I know passing the time without people is hard. I try my best and avoid the use of my cellphone at least 90% of the time I am online. If the users talk with the models and create a good space, time would pass more pleasantly and they will not use their cellphone. So please say hi back and start a conversation. Let's create a community and really good time and places for everyone 😸😸😸💋
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

5/4/22 @ 12:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes Gofish I agree! Models really do appreciate a hello and also reciprocation of a greeting and conversation! Just an fyi for people just starting flirt4free, Giving a hello or unique greeting followed up with unique conversation let’s the model know that you are a person they are chatting with and not just a username on their screen. Greeting and pleasant exchange of words before a discussion about private request or tip request enhances the flirt experience for both model and member and when you decide to give the credits which are most important for models through tip or private chat with the model it will be so much better when the model understands you or actually likes you! Yes there are members that even models like more than others and its not always because of the tips or private chats! It all starts with a hello and follow up conversation and I don’t think everyone knows this but models can favorite us just like we favorite them!
Created by: williamgeorge

5/8/22 @ 4:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes watchmodelsontheirphones4free would be an excellent name.... we try to chat with models who don't even read our hat or look away at the phone when we ask a question... the phone chat is regarded as far more important than the actual room chat... if we try to put that in a review it just gets removed... and then there are the rooms that are just all whispers.. i got banned from a room because I asked, in open chat, for chat to be in the open. maybe f4f could consider whispers and dms to be charged for as they are on other sites

5/8/22 @ 12:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes watchmodelsontheirphones4free would be an excellent name.... we try to chat with models who don't even read our hat or look away at the phone when we ask a question... the phone chat is regarded as far more important than the actual room chat... if we try to put that in a review it just gets removed... and then there are the rooms that are just all whispers.. i got banned from a room because I asked, in open chat, for chat to be in the open. maybe f4f could consider whispers and dms to be charged for as they are on other sites

williamgeorge the chance of the site changing whispers is pretty much a done deal and has often turned chatrooms into ghost rooms. Alas few viewers now ever consider chatting but just linger in the room hoping something will happen. As to why some models are on their phone might be because they a bored from no who talking and this has turned into a habit to resorting to using the phone. Sad as this is not the way the site used to be, but then perhaps it is now all about $$$ instead of a flirt experience.
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
tinycock85
Created by: tinycock85

5/21/22 @ 4:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am so sorry to read that. Well I know passing the time without people is hard. I try my best and avoid the use of my cellphone at least 90% of the time I am online. If the users talk with the models and create a good space, time would pass more pleasantly and they will not use their cellphone. So please say hi back and start a conversation. Let's create a community and really good time and places for everyone 😸😸😸💋

Whenever I enter a room for the first time I always try to have a conversation with the model (no talk about sex or anything like that). I like to get to know the person I chat with before tipping or going private. for me it is very important to create a feeling with the model. unfortunately most of the time the models do not want to go beyond the greeting and immediately ask me to go in private.
I find this disheartening because it makes me think that models only want tips (which is fair, since it's their job), when instead creating a certain feeling could make the relationship and their work perhaps more enjoyable.
Bryce_Anders
Created by: bryce_anders

5/21/22 @ 7:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

(whisper) From Captain and Tenille's song in the 70's! "You better shop around". i.e.: Some models like to converse and make a bundle becoming companions here, some make a ton as playthings. It depends on what you want and what mood you are in. I have had friendships here until they left the site and we spent hours in private....mainly having talks.....and occasionally I just log on and I want to get to town. Don't get disheartened. Sometimes you have to keep going back to the same model and develop a friendship before they figure out what you want from them. Don't take it so seriously, after 6 years, (and I'm not even close to the seniors on this site) I've seen many, many models /performers come and go but my two best friends here probably made the most from our private conversations. Have fun. Keep moving. Don't get serious. Don't get stuck on any one model and discover new models and keep friendships with the established ones. Just have a good time. That my 2 cents.
Diiegos

5/21/22 @ 8:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whenever I enter a room for the first time I always try to have a conversation with the model (no talk about sex or anything like that). I like to get to know the person I chat with before tipping or going private. for me it is very important to create a feeling with the model. unfortunately most of the time the models do not want to go beyond the greeting and immediately ask me to go in private.
I find this disheartening because it makes me think that models only want tips (which is fair, since it's their job), when instead creating a certain feeling could make the relationship and their work perhaps more enjoyable.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Luv2flirt

5/21/22 @ 9:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

(whisper) From Captain and Tenille's song in the 70's! "You better shop around". i.e.: Some models like to converse and make a bundle becoming companions here, some make a ton as playthings. It depends on what you want and what mood you are in. I have had friendships here until they left the site and we spent hours in private....mainly having talks.....and occasionally I just log on and I want to get to town. Don't get disheartened. Sometimes you have to keep going back to the same model and develop a friendship before they figure out what you want from them. Don't take it so seriously, after 6 years, (and I'm not even close to the seniors on this site) I've seen many, many models /performers come and go but my two best friends here probably made the most from our private conversations. Have fun. Keep moving. Don't get serious. Don't get stuck on any one model and discover new models and keep friendships with the established ones. Just have a good time. That my 2 cents.

I totally agree with your Very wise words! Good advice! :thumbsup
Nathan_Ellis
Created by: nathan_ellis

5/22/22 @ 6:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't get disheartened. Sometimes you have to keep going back to the same model and develop a friendship before they figure out what you want from them. Don't take it so seriously, ...Have fun. Keep moving. Don't get serious. Don't get stuck on any one model and discover new models and keep friendships with the established ones. Just have a good time. That my 2 cents.

Word well spoken...key words when you're here, "don't get serious", "don't get stuck on one model"....and "just have a good time" when you are here.

But I have to add...come up for air once in a while in the real world! These fantasy relationships on this site start and end here. People come here to get off, some to fulfill an emotional void. The super horny can get in financial trouble for the day. The ones looking to fill an emotional void can get into financial straits for the long term.
Luv2flirt

5/22/22 @ 10:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like to think the flirt experience is like we are in a big ocean metaphorically! In reality When your swimming you have to constantly tread water paddle feet and move arms to stay afloat (“keep moving”) or you can sink. In this ocean F4F There are attractive models all around pulling us to go in different directions wanting us to choose them and it’s easy to get caught up in our own lustful or emotional magnetic current (“don’t get stuck on one model”) toward whichever model is our muse for the time being. It’s about having fun (“just have a good time”) and keeping the right perspective (“the fantasy starts and ends here”) while we are here with this site enjoying these models and when we see that we are swimming too deep or could suffocate (facing a decision that could cause: ”financial trouble or straits”) come back to the surface (“come up for air”) and look around and see that it’s really just big ocean fantasy (“don’t get serious”).

Good advice from Bryce_Anders and Nathan_Ellis. Translated to big ocean metaphor. :thumbsup :thumbsup
Diiegos

5/22/22 @ 5:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Word well spoken...key words when you're here, "don't get serious", "don't get stuck on one model"....and "just have a good time" when you are here.

But I have to add...come up for air once in a while in the real world! These fantasy relationships on this site start and end here. People come here to get off, some to fulfill an emotional void. The super horny can get in financial trouble for the day. The ones looking to fill an emotional void can get into financial straits for the long term.

Good advice :thumbsup :thumbsup
Diiegos

5/22/22 @ 5:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like to think the flirt experience is like we are in a big ocean metaphorically! In reality When your swimming you have to constantly tread water paddle feet and move arms to stay afloat (“keep moving”) or you can sink. In this ocean F4F There are attractive models all around pulling us to go in different directions wanting us to choose them and it’s easy to get caught up in our own lustful or emotional magnetic current (“don’t get stuck on one model”) toward whichever model is our muse for the time being. It’s about having fun (“just have a good time”) and keeping the right perspective (“the fantasy starts and ends here”) while we are here with this site enjoying these models and when we see that we are swimming too deep or could suffocate (facing a decision that could cause: ”financial trouble or straits”) come back to the surface (“come up for air”) and look around and see that it’s really just big ocean fantasy (“don’t get serious”).

Good advice from Bryce_Anders and Nathan_Ellis. Translated to big ocean metaphor. :thumbsup :thumbsup

good comments and everything they have said is very true, it is also good to take a break from here, and as they said do not swim too deep or suffocate, which can cause financial problems.
ctr960
Created by: ctr960

5/30/22 @ 3:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A couple of models have admitted to me they are really struggling with their mental health. Covid hasn't helped, but some days they have very few visitors, and some of them won't talk. So please guys at least say hello and try and start a conversation: it may be more appreciated than you think.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails