User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

The Future of Flirt
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: The Future of Flirt
Created by: gofish

7/18/22 @ 9:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Flirt has come a long way as I am sure many models and members will realize. From a site where much was restricted to those steamy privates to a setting where it seems just about anything is possible. For some one might think this is progress but when one looks deep into the way the site has changed seem many members and performers have moved on.
The guestusers still lurk in the shadows and seems that going after that free membership is something they don't consider. Chatroom often tend to be rooms of silence as few ever seem to talk and many resort to whispers at best. There are plenty of cool guys to be found on the site but one has to wonder how long they will remain when there is not even a HELLO out of most viewers.
It really is sort of a shame as the site has so much to offer and thus far some pretty fantastic performers and members .
Hopefully the classy flirt will one day return and with it the excitement of the tease. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

7/19/22 @ 2:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Flirt has come a long way as I am sure many models and members will realize. From a site where much was restricted to those steamy privates to a setting where it seems just about anything is possible. For some one might think this is progress but when one looks deep into the way the site has changed seem many members and performers have moved on.
The guestusers still lurk in the shadows and seems that going after that free membership is something they don't consider. Chatroom often tend to be rooms of silence as few ever seem to talk and many resort to whispers at best. There are plenty of cool guys to be found on the site but one has to wonder how long they will remain when there is not even a HELLO out of most viewers.
It really is sort of a shame as the site has so much to offer and thus far some pretty fantastic performers and members .
Hopefully the classy flirt will one day return and with it the excitement of the tease. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

My god, man, how many more years are you going to complain that flirt doesn't run its website the way you would. Go start your own. If your ideas are better, you would be rich beyond comprehension and be the savior of every conversationalist on the planet.
Created by: louisphillippe

7/19/22 @ 1:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :) I agree Fish. Since 2005 for me, this place is not the same anymore!!:orglaugh Thousands of members and models came and went and it seems you and I and a few more old timers still stay around.Yes,things have drastically changes and for my taste not for the better , :winkwink But lets remember this has to be a money making enterprise not our private company to do as we please. :angel :guitar I still enjoy your posts and LOVE :orglaugh the way you justly complain about whispering in the rooms!! :orglaugh
Sending best wishes: louisphillippe : :guitar :angel :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :orglaugh
Created by: gofish

7/19/22 @ 3:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :) I agree Fish. Since 2005 for me, this place is not the same anymore!!:orglaugh Thousands of members and models came and went and it seems you and I and a few more old timers still stay around.Yes,things have drastically changes and for my taste not for the better , :winkwink But lets remember this has to be a money making enterprise not our private company to do as we please. :angel :guitar I still enjoy your posts and LOVE :orglaugh the way you justly complain about whispering in the rooms!! :orglaugh
Sending best wishes: louisphillippe : :guitar :angel :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :orglaugh

Hey there glad to see you have the same feel about the site. Think there was a FLY a buzzing about who always seems to disagree....geez where is a SPIDER when you need one
:winkwink :winkwink
Just wish a few models on the site would post some feedback, but I am guessing that perhaps if they did it might impact on them getting online. Money might be the key to the way the site is going but it is clear that just might not last long as I am pretty sure many models are now on more than one site which is probably not in the best interests of this site.
Not sure if the site takes much notice of the forum posting, but if any viewer checks out the vast number of chat rooms on the site it seems very little is really going on with all the silence.
Some members on the site might not agree with my comments, but think many members and performers might disagree. As it is say everyone is entitled to their own opinion. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

7/19/22 @ 9:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hope I don't put the rope around my neck with this comment. However, I have commented on other constraints that I agree with Gofish. The thing is; that the models want interaction, a hello, a greeting, living together, and creating a space of pleasure for the user and the model. Money is an incentive, and it is the method of the platform in which it benefits from providing a medium. Models gain themselves for obvious reasons, and users get a way to communicate. However, the authentic interactions are knowing each other and discovering how to please and create an incredible atmosphere. The credits are crucial. However, they should not be the only center of attention.

I hope to see you sometime in my chat room and create an environment for you and anyone who wants it. My goal is to grow on the platform, make friends and have fun together. Everyone is invited to my room. I hope to please you in all aspects, not just sexual, and that we create a hugely pleasant atmosphere. I am new, but to those who have been on the platform for a long time, I hope to be able to offer the emotion they had to others. 🙈🙈
Tristan_Normand
Created by: tristan_normand

7/23/22 @ 6:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello to the Ubiquitous GoFish and to Ever so Present LouisPhilippe, long time no "see"!

I come in and out and I have times when stay and times when I stay away from here. Aujourd'hui je suis là. Today I am here.

Yes, the whispers can make the room so quiet. But when a leopard is ready to pounce, isn't it quiet also?

But there are rooms here where some members chat amongst themselves and have fun. One such room was for Pierre Bellons who is now gone for two and a half years. The crowd there was so much fun and they would meet there with Pierre for hours. And the model was a god...of course..but so nice. When he would go into an exclusive private, the others would wait in the chat and still talk to each other. It was one of the best rooms. Nobody was jealous of anybody. Everyone would say hello and good-bye to each other and tell each other when they would be back to see Pierre.

I think that instead of this antiquated forum, for members, there should be a member chat bubble where we can chat and of course you have to be registered to chat and then there should be a VIP chat bubble so that the VIP's can talk VIP "stuff". Whatever the hell that is.

We can meet in a chat bubble off to the side and say...."hey Fish are you here today"..."cool, let's go to model X"...."let's take LouisPhilippe with us, or is he still with his loofah in the bathtub"....so we get a group of us together to check out the schlong of model X together. So when we are here, the site sends a notification to LouisP and he gets a "ding" on his phone (or his Omi....morte de rire, LOL) that his friends from F4F are logged on.

We won't be messaging each other so we will all remain private on the outside but we can get notifications that our "besties" from F4F are here and ready to go paint the site pink and make a lot of money for F4F. If we want to go on the hunt by ourselves, we simply can hit some sort of privacy button and we hunt for the elusive schlong by ourselves. It is like going out...do we want to meet up with our friends and get rip-roaring d r u n k together or do we want to prowl the clubs on our own?

Also if a member, for example Joe Blowjob becomes annoying, we would block him or simply turn off the notifications. We won't be messaging nor emailing each other here...we will only get notifications. God forbid, we don't need another email address. We simply tell each other in the disappearing chat bubbles when we will try to return here to the mother ship and we get notifications if our BF4F's want us to know that we are here.

Qu'est-ce que tu en penses, F4F? What do you think about it, F4F? Kind of like Discord...but with the Flirt twist?
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

7/24/22 @ 3:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello to the Ubiquitous GoFish and to Ever so Present LouisPhilippe, long time no "see"!I come in and out and I have times when stay and times when I stay away from here. Aujourd'hui je suis là. Today I am here.Yes, the whispers can make the room so quiet. But when a leopard is ready to pounce, isn't it quiet also?But there are rooms here where some members chat amongst themselves and have fun. One such room was for Pierre Bellons who is now gone for two and a half years. The crowd there was so much fun and they would meet there with Pierre for hours. And the model was a god...of course..but so nice. When he would go into an exclusive private, the others would wait in the chat and still talk to each other. It was one of the best rooms. Nobody was jealous of anybody. Everyone would say hello and good-bye to each other and tell each other when they would be back to see Pierre.I think that instead of this antiquated forum, for members, there should be a member chat bubble where we can chat and of course you have to be registered to chat and then there should be a VIP chat bubble so that the VIP's can talk VIP "stuff". Whatever the hell that is.We can meet in a chat bubble off to the side and say...."hey Fish are you here today"..."cool, let's go to model X"...."let's take LouisPhilippe with us, or is he still with his loofah in the bathtub"....so we get a group of us together to check out the schlong of model X together. So when we are here, the site sends a notification to LouisP and he gets a "ding" on his phone (or his Omi....morte de rire, LOL) that his friends from F4F are logged on.We won't be messaging each other so we will all remain private on the outside but we can get notifications that our "besties" from F4F are here and ready to go paint the site pink and make a lot of money for F4F. If we want to go on the hunt by ourselves, we simply can hit some sort of privacy button and we hunt for the elusive schlong by ourselves. It is like going out...do we want to meet up with our friends and get rip-roaring d r u n k together or do we want to prowl the clubs on our own?Also if a member, for example Joe Blowjob becomes annoying, we would block him or simply turn off the notifications. We won't be messaging nor emailing each other here...we will only get notifications. God forbid, we don't need another email address. We simply tell each other in the disappearing chat bubbles when we will try to return here to the mother ship and we get notifications if our BF4F's want us to know that we are here.Qu'est-ce que tu en penses, F4F? What do you think about it, F4F? Kind of like Discord...but with the Flirt twist?

Hello to the Ubiquitous GoFish and to Ever so Present LouisPhilippe, long time no "see"!

I come in and out and I have times when stay and times when I stay away from here. Aujourd'hui je suis là. Today I am here.

Yes, the whispers can make the room so quiet. But when a leopard is ready to pounce, isn't it quiet also?

But there are rooms here where some members chat amongst themselves and have fun. One such room was for Pierre Bellons who is now gone for two and a half years. The crowd there was so much fun and they would meet there with Pierre for hours. And the model was a god...of course..but so nice. When he would go into an exclusive private, the others would wait in the chat and still talk to each other. It was one of the best rooms. Nobody was jealous of anybody. Everyone would say hello and good-bye to each other and tell each other when they would be back to see Pierre.

I think that instead of this antiquated forum, for members, there should be a member chat bubble where we can chat and of course you have to be registered to chat and then there should be a VIP chat bubble so that the VIP's can talk VIP "stuff". Whatever the hell that is.

We can meet in a chat bubble off to the side and say...."hey Fish are you here today"..."cool, let's go to model X"...."let's take LouisPhilippe with us, or is he still with his loofah in the bathtub"....so we get a group of us together to check out the schlong of model X together. So when we are here, the site sends a notification to LouisP and he gets a "ding" on his phone (or his Omi....morte de rire, LOL) that his friends from F4F are logged on.

We won't be messaging each other so we will all remain private on the outside but we can get notifications that our "besties" from F4F are here and ready to go paint the site pink and make a lot of money for F4F. If we want to go on the hunt by ourselves, we simply can hit some sort of privacy button and we hunt for the elusive schlong by ourselves. It is like going out...do we want to meet up with our friends and get rip-roaring d r u n k together or do we want to prowl the clubs on our own?

Also if a member, for example Joe Blowjob becomes annoying, we would block him or simply turn off the notifications. We won't be messaging nor emailing each other here...we will only get notifications. God forbid, we don't need another email address. We simply tell each other in the disappearing chat bubbles when we will try to return here to the mother ship and we get notifications if our BF4F's want us to know that we are here.

Qu'est-ce que tu en penses, F4F? What do you think about it, F4F? Kind of like Discord...but with the Flirt twist?

Wow, that seems awfully...complicated. It might be easier to just get a real-life social life.
Tristan_Normand
Created by: tristan_normand

7/24/22 @ 7:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

AHHHHH...oh no, not a real life social life....arrrgh. I only lurk in the darkness of the sex sites..

LOL
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

7/27/22 @ 7:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love the interactions that these platforms allow us. So don't be shy come to my room I hope I have given you the experience you seek. And using other apps and social media you can have a really complete new expertise in f4f.
Created by: louisphillippe

7/28/22 @ 8:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

AHHHHH...oh no, not a real life social life....arrrgh. I only lurk in the darkness of the sex sites..

LOL

:orglaugh :orglaugh you and me!! but the idea is sensational! :thumbsup :thumbsup that is why it won't fly here :guitar :angel :evil :orglaugh :orglaugh Imagine a Flirt FB like interaction???!!! :hitit :guitar :thumbsup :bulb :bulb :bulb
Marc_Brantley
Created by: marc_brantley

7/29/22 @ 6:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"The elusive schlong"...Boys, boys, boys, you crack me up.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails