User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

For the last time, turn off the other @$#!! sites during private
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: For the last time, turn off the other @$#!! sites during private
OlivierArnot
Created by: olivierarnot

7/22/22 @ 4:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wonderful isn't it, you get to find a model you like, you have what you think is a great private alone...not alone.....as you both go through the motions and you have a great finale, then you hear the tipping of another site in the background and your private performer blows kisses and signals the "heart" with both hands towards another angle. Thousands and thousands of credits later, I realize I've paid for another audience.
BobbyNite2
Created by: bobbynite2

7/22/22 @ 4:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wonderful isn't it, you get to find a model you like, you have what you think is a great private alone...not alone.....as you both go through the motions and you have a great finale, then you hear the tipping of another site in the background and you private performer blows kisses and signals the "heart" with both hands towards another angle. Thousands and thousands of credits later, I realize I've paid for another audience.

It happens more often now than before. It happens especially with the Saint Petersburg studios.

Created by: vscustomerservice

7/22/22 @ 4:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We will reach out to you via email so that we can obtain more information regarding the issue you experienced with the model. Thank you for providing your feedback.
Created by: vscustomerservice

7/22/22 @ 5:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for contacting us we apologize for the experience you are having with a model. I will be reaching out to you shortly via email in regard to the models behavior. - JG
Created by: gofish

7/22/22 @ 11:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to wonder is there not an exclusive private option? One that would restrict the private to only the model and the member and block access to any other members regardless as to what site they are on?
Paul_Bryant
Created by: paul_bryant

7/22/22 @ 7:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know, Olivier, I feel ya. Happens a lot. Paying an exclusive private price so the cheaper knock-off sites can see it for free.
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

7/22/22 @ 10:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to wonder is there not an exclusive private option? One that would restrict the private to only the model and the member and block access to any other members regardless as to what site they are on?

Yes, flirt provides for exclusive privates. But that won't turn off the other camera that's broadcasting to BrandXCams dot com. The program that does what you suggest and the OP wants is in the head of the model.
OlivierArnot
Created by: olivierarnot

7/23/22 @ 6:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This model had messaged me that he wasn't even going to turn on the other sites and do an exclusive private with me last night so I went see him last night as he wanted to redeem himself. Alors, d'accord, j'y vais...

I talked to him a little, but I noticed there was more typing going on than our small conversation so I opened another window, I found him logged into two other sites with a similar name carrying on conversations that he was going to give a show and getting tips. When he went to get his toy, I just took off.

Je suis parti très vite. Le salope.

You models can be on all the sites you want but not when I'm paying for an exclusive private for which I did for two in one night previously for this model. I basically paid for two shows for audiences outside of this site. AND I tipped BEAUCOUP-BEAUCOUP-BEAUCOUP for the freeloading bunch from the cheaper websites. I think ALL the members here should be aware this goes on. Almost like paying for front row tickets to a great rock group and all of a sudden the performers tell everyone in the street to come to the front with you because you'll be paying for the show.

This model told me that the studio boss made him keep the other sites on which I think is utter merde.
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

7/24/22 @ 2:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I understand your grievance. I somewhat agree with you. But if you consider the studio bought, rented or built the studio, bought or rented the equipment and bought the bandwidth to run the studio's portion of your entertainment, and the studio likes to pay its models and business costs and turn a profit, it's somewhat understandable. Performing for a fickle exclusive audience is not a path to riches. As solutions go, it is more productive to go watch someone else than to try to fix one whose behavior you don't like.
BobbyNite
Created by: bobbynite

7/24/22 @ 7:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I understand your grievance. I somewhat agree with you. But if you consider the studio bought, rented or built the studio, bought or rented the equipment and bought the bandwidth to run the studio's portion of your entertainment, and the studio likes to pay its models and business costs and turn a profit, it's somewhat understandable. Performing for a fickle exclusive audience is not a path to riches. As solutions go, it is more productive to go watch someone else than to try to fix one whose behavior you don't like.

It doesn't make the practice of making one person think they have an exclusive show correct. Advertising to the client that they are alone and getting an exclusive show which is not really an exclusive private show but not really providing an exclusive show is wrong.

Pure and simply wrong.

No matter how one tries to explain the economics, there is no excuse to do this to any customer. The costs to the studios are minimal; to paint a few walls, move in a few couches, set up a few curtains, and set up their computers and cams. Those rooms are SO SMALL so as to maximize the income potential of each studio. The walls are SO THIN in some that you can hear the moaning of the other models during the ohmibod or lovense tipping. And sometimes the other gender is next to your model. Once a male model burst into laughter when the "next door" model, a female, kept moaning during the unending barrage of tipping from a client.

The costs to the studio have nothing to do with whether we get a private show or we don't.

This is false advertising and violating the agreement implied between the performer and the customer.

The behavior is condoned by this studio and this is the modus operandum by the Saint Petersburg studios racking in as much as they can from multiple sites while not really caring about the long term relationship of each client. They know there are a lot of Americans who will keep coming to their ever changing numerous underpaid male performers who are desperate for money.

The Russian studios are so incredibly over represented in the camworld so they know there is a substantial amount of money to be made of the American camworld sex trade.

The recent sanctions from their invasion of Ukraine didn't even stop them. They are here posing as other nationalities. The number of supposed Polish, Estonian, Lithuanians, Latvians, Finns, and other countries has more than doubled. So there is a substantial income potential from America to be made and the hell with the individual customer, there are enough of us to go around to support them endlessly.

So you are right, in the sense that it is best not to try to change the behavior, but not just the behavior of that model but the behavior of the SPB studios. They need to get this right or get their studios banned altogether as there are a lot of models all over the world that can replace them.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails