User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Cam Models caught in the trap
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Cam Models caught in the trap
Created by: gofish

8/7/22 @ 2:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to say it is sort of sad to see new models coming on line and getting trapped by a flood of guestusers and their requests. Often they are just so eager to please that they just end up giving so much away which is an entire shame. While it might not seem to be a big deal think it is up to members to help these new models get a foot hold on the site and that starts with talking to the model. Would be nice if guestusers had that time limit as was the case in the past, but think Flirt is still counting on them to get that membership. From the sound of it seems not to be working. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: virgilcircle9

8/11/22 @ 5:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so true fish... lets go back to the way it was 8 or more years ago... gerys timed out like party chats now... its even harder now for models to ban them... it costs power scores if they turn off gerys and the cheap basics

8/11/22 @ 5:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so true fish... lets go back to the way it was 8 or more years ago... gerys timed out like party chats now... its even harder now for models to ban them... it costs power scores if they turn off gerys and the cheap basics

Totally agree with you there virgilcircle9. Think the site should be shamed by hitting any model up with a penalty for banning any viewer who gets out of control. Yes the greys seem to have freedom on the site to enjoy everything with no risk or even a way to say thank you. That time limit needs to be back for them. As for the basic users I sort of find it a puzzle as they in a sense are guest users with a name and again no ability to offer anything to any model they might visit. Taking that next step and going for premium membership make far better sense and one gets those 120 free credits.
Hopefully the site will rethink some of these things as it is very much clear many models are now on more than one site.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

8/12/22 @ 4:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Let's start the answer by clarifying a few things; the first one is that the guest users still have limited time in the chat rooms. At that point, the platform still motivates people to create accounts. Talking about that, that is why the platform gift 120 credits to the newbies.
But you have a point. We have to create better connections and better space to improve the platform. I hope that I can be a good model. So I can please the new user and also please, the ones that have been here a good time. I want that they feel good as in the "good old times"
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

8/12/22 @ 4:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

very true what you say gofish and virgilcircle9, the site has changed a lot, I've been here for 5 years and I still miss many things on the site. Also if I know that the grays user still have a certain time and then they can't see anything. I think that's why the models don't do anything in public, until they put on a party because the grays users don't see anything there, the site asks them to create an account to see, and enjoy more with them
Created by: kfinches

8/12/22 @ 9:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think you have to go back further, Fish, to see the REAL trap. And that is that models start streaming believing or having been convinced that camming is easy; that their bare bodies alone will cause random viewers to wantonly and uncontrollably throw credits and tips at them. Those of us who have been around a while understand being a cam performer is a difficult job.. Unless one is signed up with a regimented inflexible studio with no outside internet access, I don't understand why new models don't prepare themselves by: 1) reading all the rules of the site; 2) making sure their cameras and audio work; 3) make many visits to the rooms of all levels of more experienced performers to get a feel for how it's done; 4) practice conversations and responses to appropriate and inappropriate requests; 5) have a friend, other model, or helpful fan book a short private to see how it looks and sounds; etc. I feel protective for new models, but it's not the experience I want when I go into a room. I want to feel like a model is in control and enjoying the experience (even if they aren't right then). It's performing, and that takes preparation, practice, and hours online. So do that and the other traps are less likely to be problem.

8/12/22 @ 11:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think you have to go back further, Fish, to see the REAL trap. And that is that models start streaming believing or having been convinced that camming is easy; that their bare bodies alone will cause random viewers to wantonly and uncontrollably throw credits and tips at them. Those of us who have been around a while understand being a cam performer is a difficult job.. Unless one is signed up with a regimented inflexible studio with no outside internet access, I don't understand why new models don't prepare themselves by: 1) reading all the rules of the site; 2) making sure their cameras and audio work; 3) make many visits to the rooms of all levels of more experienced performers to get a feel for how it's done; 4) practice conversations and responses to appropriate and inappropriate requests; 5) have a friend, other model, or helpful fan book a short private to see how it looks and sounds; etc. I feel protective for new models, but it's not the experience I want when I go into a room. I want to feel like a model is in control and enjoying the experience (even if they aren't right then). It's performing, and that takes preparation, practice, and hours online. So do that and the other traps are less likely to be problem.

KFinches I agree with much of what you say. Unfortunately think some models are with a studio that basically tells them to do anything to get the credits flowing in. There is one thing that members can do and that is to whisper to the model and offer some advise which just might get that model on track. You do bring up some very valid points and I hope the site is taking note of these forum postings to hopefully improve things on the site.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

8/12/22 @ 11:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

KFinches I agree with much of what you say. Unfortunately think some models are with a studio that basically tells them to do anything to get the credits flowing in. There is one thing that members can do and that is to whisper to the model and offer some advise which just might get that model on track. You do bring up some very valid points and I hope the site is taking note of these forum postings to hopefully improve things on the site.
Created by: kfinches

8/13/22 @ 12:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

KFinches I agree with much of what you say. Unfortunately think some models are with a studio that basically tells them to do anything to get the credits flowing in. There is one thing that members can do and that is to whisper to the model and offer some advise which just might get that model on track. You do bring up some very valid points and I hope the site is taking note of these forum postings to hopefully improve things on the site.:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

You know well enough that if you advise a model to go against what a studio tells them, it will just get a big ban slapped on you, Fish. I'm not sure admin really needs to do more than it seems to be doing. I've seen some consequences given lately to performers who break some of the easily-accessible rules (probably ones they've had to sign off on), and I don't have a problem with that. I'm a fan who likes models to keep explicit content in parties and more private shows.

I know you feel protective towards these sometime young models. It's to your credit. I personally think 18 is too young to be on the site, but that's from my 31 year old perspective wishing I hadn't done a lot a things I did. I've seen top models take time to give both younger performers and fans the benefit of their advice, and it gets blown off. I got great advice from Izzi that I ignored. Like most jobs with any longevity, you have to learn it and make it your own. No one can do it for you.

Diiegos

8/13/22 @ 3:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Diiegos

8/13/22 @ 3:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You know well enough that if you advise a model to go against what a studio tells them, it will just get a big ban slapped on you, Fish. I'm not sure admin really needs to do more than it seems to be doing. I've seen some consequences given lately to performers who break some of the easily-accessible rules (probably ones they've had to sign off on), and I don't have a problem with that. I'm a fan who likes models to keep explicit content in parties and more private shows.

I know you feel protective towards these sometime young models. It's to your credit. I personally think 18 is too young to be on the site, but that's from my 31 year old perspective wishing I hadn't done a lot a things I did. I've seen top models take time to give both younger performers and fans the benefit of their advice, and it gets blown off. I got great advice from Izzi that I ignored. Like most jobs with any longevity, you have to learn it and make it your own. No one can do it for you.

Thats true :thumbsup :thumbsup

8/13/22 @ 3:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Diiegos when I mention that members should take the time to advise model it was more of a case of letting them know if a situation in the chatroom is going in the direction of them perhaps not being on the site . One sees some viewers pushing the limit with some of the new models and alas them just falling for it.
Pretty sure most members want to see all models having a good experience on the site and most members know that the site does have rules which we all accept.
In any case you do bring up some valid points :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

8/13/22 @ 3:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so true fish... the site is full of begging cheapskates who just want everything for free, and we have young models who think they must do things for the know-all greys and green1 beggars. Its about time the red, orange, and gold members started educating the new guys, but watch out a number of studios will ban anyone who attempts to guide newer members as will the f4f training studios.. especially those in prague
maybe the site does have rules but at times they are so gutless they will not accept them.... sending screenshots of rude basic and grey comments achieves nothing. We should start helping the newer good guys.
i don't apologise but I will continue giving basic education about signing in, tips etc before requests, and polite comments... with any wrong doing being screen shooter direct to f4f.... may be we can overpower them into some action
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

8/13/22 @ 9:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so true fish... the site is full of begging cheapskates who just want everything for free, and we have young models who think they must do things for the know-all greys and green1 beggars. Its about time the red, orange, and gold members started educating the new guys, but watch out a number of studios will ban anyone who attempts to guide newer members as will the f4f training studios.. especially those in prague
maybe the site does have rules but at times they are so gutless they will not accept them.... sending screenshots of rude basic and grey comments achieves nothing. We should start helping the newer good guys.
i don't apologise but I will continue giving basic education about signing in, tips etc before requests, and polite comments... with any wrong doing being screen shooter direct to f4f.... may be we can overpower them into some action

If there's one thing more annoying than begging/demanding "gray people," it's other users in the room constantly lecturing them about it. They know the situation and it's not going to stop them. Maybe it makes the "teachers" feel better, but it doesn't change the situation one iota except to add another level of annoyance.

8/13/22 @ 12:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes well, we see the problem... acceptance of a situation is support for it... if you do nothing and say nothing then nothing will change, except more and more of the grey freeloaders and insulters will breed in rooms.

8/13/22 @ 1:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes well, we see the problem... acceptance of a situation is support for it... if you do nothing and say nothing then nothing will change, except more and more of the grey freeloaders and insulters will breed in rooms.

Have to say that is one well said response. Hope the site is taking note that some members are willing to help [if not able to do it with credits] to get the site back on track and make it clear to any viewer that respect is a key issue on the site. These models or performers are real people and should not be toyed a round with rude comments. I thus viewers are into those sort of situation there is a button call start show to achieve your fantasy.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

8/13/22 @ 1:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

>These models or performers are real people and should not be toyed a round with rude comments.<

Yes I DEFINITELY agree, today I was in a models room and saw some rude unnecessary comments made by a high level 3 digit member along with the guest users rude comment to my surprise. I usually hide the guest user comments since they can get annoying especially if they are rude to model. It was very rude demeaning comments that were made by the 3digit member. Im sure that member got banned from their room and Since I was already chatting with model I offered some sincere words of encouragement. He didn’t deserve those comments.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

8/13/22 @ 5:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've never once seen a "gray person" respond to a member's scolding with, "Oh, you're right, I'll stop being so obnoxious," or "Absolutely, let me go create an account right now!" All it does is make the room more contentious. Sometimes acceptance of a situation falls into the category of "accept those things I cannot change."

8/13/22 @ 6:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've never once seen a "gray person" respond to a member's scolding with, "Oh, you're right, I'll stop being so obnoxious," or "Absolutely, let me go create an account right now!" All it does is make the room more contentious. Sometimes acceptance of a situation falls into the category of "accept those things I cannot change."

I have seen many, and I have seen grey rude users fo rced from a room... maybe you have been around longer than I have... maybe f4f could get back to the 5 min time for greys and then the problem would be solved... i apologigise to global if he knows more than me or has had more experience than me, but sorry man the fight with them will continue.

Diiegos

8/14/22 @ 2:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Diiegos when I mention that members should take the time to advise model it was more of a case of letting them know if a situation in the chatroom is going in the direction of them perhaps not being on the site . One sees some viewers pushing the limit with some of the new models and alas them just falling for it.
Pretty sure most members want to see all models having a good experience on the site and most members know that the site does have rules which we all accept.
In any case you do bring up some valid points :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

ah I understand gofish, yes, you are very right in what you say :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails