User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Models manipulating their reviews
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Models manipulating their reviews
DaniGa22
Created by: daniga22

1/6/23 @ 10:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I posted a negative review (1-star) for a model who was very disrespectful towards me, after a show for which I paid. The review went through the approval process and was published. Few days later my review disappeared. I contacted live support through the chat feature. The support person said that if the review had any abusive language or if the customer did not spend money on the model, the review will get deleted. I said that my review went through the approval process, was approved, published and then deleted. And that I also spent money on the model and the recording of the show is available. She asked me to repost the review. She read it and said that it looks fine and asked me to wait for approval. I waited 2 hours and then I saw my review published. A little while later I received a message in my Inbox from the model. He was sarcastic and asked me if I had nothing better to do. I did not respond to him. I went back and checked the next day and found that my review had been deleted again. I contacted live support on the chat feature and got the same support person. She said that the review may have been deleted upon the model's request and that I should contact their Broadcast department and gave me an 1-800 number and extension 4, and she also gave an email address to contact. I sent an email to that address and there has been no response from them for two days now. I called the 1-800 number extension 4. It either goes to voicemail or it hangs up on you. When it went to the voicemail I left a message. It has been a day and my call has not been returned. I also left a voicemail at extension 2 which is Customer Support, it has been a day and my call still has not been returned.

Forget the poor customer service at Flirt4Free. Why is a model allowed to delete his negative reviews? This particular model has all 5-star reviews. Now I know how that came to be. He has a back-channel with Flirt4Free that deletes his negative reviews. This is dishonest both on the model's part and Flirt's part. And then, how about those models who let the negative reviews stay on the board? Is it not unfair to them when some models can get their negative reviews deleted and pretend to be 5-star quality?

What is going on here? I would like an explanation. My best bet is that this thread I started will be deleted also.
Created by: gofish

1/6/23 @ 6:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I posted a negative review (1-star) for a model who was very disrespectful towards me, after a show for which I paid. The review went through the approval process and was published. Few days later my review disappeared. I contacted live support through the chat feature. The support person said that if the review had any abusive language or if the customer did not spend money on the model, the review will get deleted. I said that my review went through the approval process, was approved, published and then deleted. And that I also spent money on the model and the recording of the show is available. She asked me to repost the review. She read it and said that it looks fine and asked me to wait for approval. I waited 2 hours and then I saw my review published. A little while later I received a message in my Inbox from the model. He was sarcastic and asked me if I had nothing better to do. I did not respond to him. I went back and checked the next day and found that my review had been deleted again. I contacted live support on the chat feature and got the same support person. She said that the review may have been deleted upon the model's request and that I should contact their Broadcast department and gave me an 1-800 number and extension 4, and she also gave an email address to contact. I sent an email to that address and there has been no response from them for two days now. I called the 1-800 number extension 4. It either goes to voicemail or it hangs up on you. When it went to the voicemail I left a message. It has been a day and my call has not been returned. I also left a voicemail at extension 2 which is Customer Support, it has been a day and my call still has not been returned.

Forget the poor customer service at Flirt4Free. Why is a model allowed to delete his negative reviews? This particular model has all 5-star reviews. Now I know how that came to be. He has a back-channel with Flirt4Free that deletes his negative reviews. This is dishonest both on the model's part and Flirt's part. And then, how about those models who let the negative reviews stay on the board? Is it not unfair to them when some models can get their negative reviews deleted and pretend to be 5-star quality?

What is going on here? I would like an explanation. My best bet is that this thread I started will be deleted also.

DaniGa22 yes models on the site can have negative reviews removed and I might add if you have posted a positive review for a model and at some point their view of you has changed to them not wishing you to be in the room you can contact flirt to have your review removed, but need to give a good reason.
The point is if a model gets a bad review and removes it out of spite eventually other viewers will take note as it will show up in the way he is online. The best solution to a negative review is unFAV the guy & turn of notification. Had that model not tried to reach out to you to discover the source of the negative review it would have been more benefit to him.
In any case sorry to hear you had a bad experience, but there are a lot of really nice performers to be found on the site......just takes time to find them.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
DaniGa22

1/6/23 @ 7:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I never favorited this model nor did I have the notification turned on. UnFavoriting or turning off notifications I don't think will make any difference. The models are not even notified when you UnFav them or remove notification.

Why even have the option of writing negative reviews and giving 1-star rating, if they are going to be removed? It is cheating. Also, it is very very unfair to those models who are not aware of the trick of having negative reviews removed.

Also, I requested removal of a positive review I posted for another model (who the next time I visited him called me names and treated me like dirt). I asked Live Support to remove the positive review I posted. They said they will pass on my request. It has been weeks. My positive review still exists. Live Support did not ask me for a reason for my removal request.

1/6/23 @ 8:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I never favorited this model nor did I have the notification turned on. UnFavoriting or turning off notifications I don't think will make any difference. The models are not even notified when you UnFav them or remove notification.

Why even have the option of writing negative reviews and giving 1-star rating, if they are going to be removed? It is cheating. Also, it is very very unfair to those models who are not aware of the trick of having negative reviews removed.

Also, I requested removal of a positive review I posted for another model (who the next time I visited him called me names and treated me like dirt). I asked Live Support to remove the positive review I posted. They said they will pass on my request. It has been weeks. My positive review still exists. Live Support did not ask me for a reason for my removal request.

First of all sort of think posting a negative review is like wasting even more time on a model not worth one's time and yes I do get what you are saying. The fact is there was a reason why you posted the review and the fact that the model did not even reach out to you to find out why you posted it show the type of character he is. Some viewers will eventually pickup on this and odds are he will not last long on the site.
I find it strange that support was not able to remove that positive review you posted as I did have such a situation & my review was removed pretty fast. Think when you talk to support keep in mind not to let emotions take over and try to be as clear as possible about the removal of the review. Just might be the case I managed to get support from a person on the site who was having a good day or something.

DaniGa22

1/7/23 @ 12:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I simply requested the removal of the review in plain and neutral language. The support person said that he will pass on the request. It was a very short conversation. And then nothing happened. So far I have had zero help from customer support at F4F. I have contacted them 8 different times for 5 different issues and not even one was satisfactory.

As for posting negative reviews, I only started it after forgiving many rude models. It crossed my threshold of tolerance recently and I started posting negative reviews. I guess it does not matter now. Because F4F deleted negative reviews anyway.
DaniGa22

1/7/23 @ 12:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I simply requested the removal of the review in plain and neutral language. The support person said that he will pass on the request. It was a very short conversation. And then nothing happened. So far I have had zero help from customer support at F4F. I have contacted them 8 different times for 5 different issues and not even one was satisfactory. As for posting negative reviews, I started doing it only after tolerating many rude models. At one point it crossed my threshold of patience. But it does not matter now because F4F deletes negative reviews anyway.
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

1/7/23 @ 5:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good day,
Well, I come to give the perspective of a model and maybe have a little more knowledge of the platform to clarify some things. First of all, I am sorry that you have gone through this. The models are by and for the users. I do not like that you get left with that bad taste in your mouth, I hope that some model does fulfill your experience in FLIRT4FREE.
Second, the platform is on vacation right now the staff is almost half-full, that's why may be a delay in the response. I apologize on behalf of Flirt. Give it a chance, and you can have fun here.
Now to finish. I tell you that: the models in Flirt4free are classified by levels according to the number of credits they have earned throughout history. If it is the case that the model you are talking about has earned 750,000 credits or more, it obtains the right to (manage) remove or leave user reviews. Let's hope this takes into account flirt.
I hope that you give the page a chance, and if you want real attention and connection, I'm just saying that my chat room is always available for whoever wants it.

1/7/23 @ 11:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good day,
Well, I come to give the perspective of a model and maybe have a little more knowledge of the platform to clarify some things. First of all, I am sorry that you have gone through this. The models are by and for the users. I do not like that you get left with that bad taste in your mouth, I hope that some model does fulfill your experience in FLIRT4FREE.
Second, the platform is on vacation right now the staff is almost half-full, that's why may be a delay in the response. I apologize on behalf of Flirt. Give it a chance, and you can have fun here.
Now to finish. I tell you that: the models in Flirt4free are classified by levels according to the number of credits they have earned throughout history. If it is the case that the model you are talking about has earned 750,000 credits or more, it obtains the right to (manage) remove or leave user reviews. Let's hope this takes into account flirt.
I hope that you give the page a chance, and if you want real attention and connection, I'm just saying that my chat room is always available for whoever wants it.

Awesome response there Philip Reid and hope it bring comfort to anyone that has had a bad experience with any model on the site. As one might say members should never get upset with the negative approach of any model as there are plenty of models on the site eager to have visits from just about any member.
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
DaniGa22

1/7/23 @ 11:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@Philip_Reid, Thanks for your response and the invite. In the few months I have been here at F4F, I have visited over a 100 models and had shows with tens of models. In the end, I have 5 models in my Favorites list. That is how many I found to be honest and well-mannered. Considering the quality of the models and and quality of customer service I have been thinking why I am spending so much money on this site.

If a model is endowed with very good looks and a halfway decent personality he can easily become successful and reach the 750,000 credits you are speaking about. That should not earn him the right to delete his negative reviews. There are hundreds of less good-looking models who can be very good performers but cannot reach that level of success, ever. They get disadvantaged by negative reviews that they cannot delete and it is very unfair to them. A review is a review. It reflects user experience. A model's success should not determine which user experience is allowed and which is not.
Created by: mario_mathman

1/8/23 @ 7:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

1/8/23 @ 11:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Flirt should consider removing this privilege.

Agreed. Reviews are meaningless if the model can delete any reviews they don't like.

1/8/23 @ 12:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Flirt should consider removing this privilege.

Agreed. Reviews are meaningless if the model can delete any reviews they don't like.

Alas I doubt the site would consider taking that approach as long as the model in question is bringing in the credits. Basically as long as there is an excess of new models the site is likely to do nothing.

DaniGa22

1/8/23 @ 12:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@Mario_MathMan - I think the model probably contacts Customer Support to have the negative review removed. Still, it is an unfair advantage they have over others who cannot have their reviews manipulated. And it is basically dishonest and cheating to represent oneself as something he is not, especially when the consumer has taken the time to rate the product after spending to money to experience it.
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

1/9/23 @ 5:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm glad I could help, and I really hope I can please give you a good experience at Flirt4free. In addition, I've been on the platform for almost a year, and I still have a long way to go to reach that category. I think that 750,000 credits are an excellent category. However, there are other benefits and withdrawing reviews I have never agreed to.
_Dazz_
Created by: _dazz_

1/9/23 @ 5:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Happy new year, Karen.
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

1/9/23 @ 6:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Happy new year, Karen.

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
DaniGa22

1/9/23 @ 7:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Happy new year, Karen.

Happy New Year, Cattie!

1/9/23 @ 8:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Happy New Year, Cattie!

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :winkwink
_Dazz_
Created by: _dazz_

1/10/23 @ 12:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Happy New Year, Cattie!

Thank you! 😊
Deivid James
Created by: Deivid James

2/20/23 @ 9:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The user's opinion must be respected. In my opinion, you are right. Customer service should improve and be able to give both a negative or positive opinion of each model you look at.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails