User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Where is flirt going?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Where is flirt going?
Created by: gofish

2/27/23 @ 1:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The site is so vastly different from what it used to be.
Chat room are often so quiet .
Just about every model has the toy.
The tease factor is a thing of the past as one sure to see just about everything in most chat room.
Model who's bio page says they have social media and one discovers it does not exist.
Whisper messages both from models and most likely from members.
A flood of new models who often end up disappearing to be replaced by yet another model.
The question has to be what path is flirt on these days as sad to say it just seems to be trying to be a clone of other sites.
Yes there are some amazing performers on the site, but it is often a case of merely hunting for them.
Would be interested as to the thoughts of other members and yes performers as well. Would be cool to get flirt back on the track it used to be on. :thumbsup :thumbsup
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

2/27/23 @ 4:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I understand how you feel about the changes on the site. It can be frustrating to see the things that you enjoyed in the past disappearing, and to feel like the site is becoming more generic. I've also noticed that many chat rooms seem quieter than they used to be, and that some models may not be living up to their bio pages.

However, I want to let you know that there are still models like me who are committed to providing an engaging and teasing experience for our viewers. I take pride in my work and am always looking for ways to improve and keep things fresh. I understand that everyone has their own preferences, and I'm always open to feedback and suggestions from my fans.

I encourage you to check out my profile and see if my style is a good fit for you. I have an active social media presence and am always updating my followers with new and exciting content. In my chat room, I aim to create a lively and interactive environment where everyone feels comfortable and included.

Overall, I empathize with your concerns and want to assure you that there are still models on the site who are committed to providing a unique and enjoyable experience for our viewers. I hope that you'll consider checking out my profile and giving me the opportunity to show you what I have to offer.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

2/27/23 @ 6:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The site is so vastly different from what it used to be.
Chat room are often so quiet .
Just about every model has the toy.
The tease factor is a thing of the past as one sure to see just about everything in most chat room.
Model who's bio page says they have social media and one discovers it does not exist.
Whisper messages both from models and most likely from members.
A flood of new models who often end up disappearing to be replaced by yet another model.
The question has to be what path is flirt on these days as sad to say it just seems to be trying to be a clone of other sites.
Yes there are some amazing performers on the site, but it is often a case of merely hunting for them.
Would be interested as to the thoughts of other members and yes performers as well. Would be cool to get flirt back on the track it used to be on. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Models were coming and going before you started complaining about "the future of flirt." You're been complaining about this same thing for so many years now it's amazing you can keep going. What makes you the righteous decider that the old days were better than today? You get one or two people who tell you "well said," but you don't bother to see that most customers like it the way it is. Why don't you enjoy what we have instead of wasting time to try persuading someone that you have a better idea? Or, why don't you start your ideal competing site? I'd bet you have no idea whether flirt's income is up or down. And didn't we always have to hunt for our personal best models?
Created by: gofish

2/27/23 @ 6:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models were coming and going before you started complaining about "the future of flirt." You're been complaining about this same thing for so many years now it's amazing you can keep going. What makes you the righteous decider that the old days were better than today? You get one or two people who tell you "well said," but you don't bother to see that most customers like it the way it is. Why don't you enjoy what we have instead of wasting time to try persuading someone that you have a better idea? Or, why don't you start your ideal competing site? I'd bet you have no idea whether flirt's income is up or down. And didn't we always have to hunt for our personal best models?

perfessir face it where would your life be with out a few odd fishy threads to spice it up.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

2/28/23 @ 5:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

perfessir face it where would your life be with out a few odd fishy threads to spice it up.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

In a place where my stimulus is more interesting, relevant and novel.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails