User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
PJ_456
Created by: pj_456

2/24/12 @ 8:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Of course there was an increase in chat appearing. This is not a compromise. Compromise means: settlement of differences by arbitration or by consent reached by mutual concessions. There was no mutual concession - there was nothing for me to concede only to lose - something was taken without negotiation.

Couldn't have said it better. :thumbsup :thumbsup :drinkup
Candy-Man
Created by: candy-man

2/24/12 @ 9:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I seriously doubt that. I suspect only a very small proportion of the site's revenue comes from VIP monthly memberships

Whether it is a small portion or a large portion does not matter only that is is now another perk for vip status that makes it a money issue and nothing else
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

2/24/12 @ 9:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't know if it will make the "there was no compromise" point of view people feel better but the way I am looking at it there was in this sense:

Flirt is in the driver's seat. Flirt came into this I believe with a very low opinion as to the worth of the whisper. Something like: a luxury item that only complicates the interface and the reward for offering it is disruption of rooms by a large population of Visigoths with a corresponding loss of revenue and aggravation to the model.

Flirt now has stated that it understands there is value to the feature both from practical and enjoyment reasons. It still believes that there is a large of popularion of abusers so they reduced the set who can use it in a way that also allows people who love the feature retain it if they pay some money that they might not otherwise do to the site.

From the user's point of view it is different I understand. Just trying to make ya feel better about the outcome and to feel better about flirt.

Created by: phil_usa

2/24/12 @ 10:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Small observation here but isn't it odd the # of people that suddenly started posting on the forums for the 1st time who stated 'I have been a coming here for X years' - whats the odds that those are the ones that used to whisper EVERY single thing including any 'LOL' to a comment said in the room of a model.

...Pretty good odds I would say

:) :thumbsup
heysky
Created by: heysky

2/24/12 @ 10:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today concludes our two-week test of no whispers in the chat system. We thank you for your patience, understanding and thoughtful opinions on the matter.

During the test we saw a marked increase in chat messages (over 8% on average) when whispering was disabled. This added credence to the argument that whispering detracts from the conversation in the rooms and makes some rooms appear dead when everyone is whispering.

Even though there are some definite drawbacks to whispering we understand both the desire and the need for the functionality. Starting today we have updated the system to allow whispering for VIP members only. Further, to avoid confusion we are requiring that whispers only be sent when the VIP member is logged into the chat using the gold font color.

In closing, please whisper respectfully and responsibly. Carrying on entire conversations via whisper lowers the value of the room and ultimately hurts the performers due to higher exit rates of customers browsing through the system.

heysky
Created by: heysky

2/24/12 @ 10:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thanks...good idea ..sometimes just want to send a little specail pvt message
TRAJIK
Created by: trajik

2/24/12 @ 12:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have no idea if those who are posting here for the time are the whisperers. Sometimes - as in the case of most Americans - its only when something is taken that you respond. Be that as it may, let me say that is has been remarked to me that some of crudest, hostile,impolite and belligerent remarks to models in whispers have come from VIPs. that comes from just two of the many models I have chatted with and gone private - it is not blanket remark.
dudley_do_ride

2/24/12 @ 1:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have no idea if those who are posting here for the time are the whisperers. Sometimes - as in the case of most Americans - its only when something is taken that you respond. Be that as it may, let me say that is has been remarked to me that some of crudest, hostile,impolite and belligerent remarks to models in whispers have come from VIPs. that comes from just two of the many models I have chatted with and gone private - it is not blanket remark.

Yep paying a monthly fee doesn't mean you suddenly get the "sight." And I think it is counterproductive for members to speculate about which subset of user does this or that. You simply don't know and it stirs up resentment.

On the other hand, members who participate in the "work to make the site better threads" become familiar faces and less likely to be viewed with distrust by whoever. So of course it is always to your advantage to do that, although it is work and not why you are coming here in the first place.

Despite appearances I think you'll find that most people here are fair and reasonable if given a chance. It just takes some time to work things out.

Pavelek
Created by: pavelek

2/24/12 @ 2:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well said dudley, infact there have been as much new forum users who is against whispers as there are for. VS has already stated that the amount of people who uses the forum is a low percentage of members, so Im not surprised that some new people are posting given the circumstances. It shouldnt make any difference how many times someone has posted nor how long they have been a member here.
Fuzzy44
Created by: fuzzy44

2/24/12 @ 2:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I usually don't spend a lot of time in these forums, but I am compelled to comment to on this issue. Limiting the whisper to VIP feature to gold users is grossly unfair. I am tired of being screwed for playing by the rules.

I have tried your VIP program and quite frankly I don't see where it is worth what you expect us to pay. It is just another way to screw the majority of the customers who continue support this site. This one is going to bite someone in the ass, and frankly I hope it does so soon.

I use whisper for a specific purpose, not all of my business needs to be in the public forum, I use it discreetly in conjunction with the normal chat. If you expect me become a VIP for that then you are dearly mistaken.

Candy-Man
Created by: candy-man

2/24/12 @ 3:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

::quote_end: It is kind of hard to complain about something when it is the way you want it. Guess you have never heard the wheel that squeaks the most gets the oil.
jelly420
Created by: jelly420

2/24/12 @ 4:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't know if it will make the "there was no compromise" point of view people feel better but the way I am looking at it there was in this sense:

Flirt is in the driver's seat. Flirt came into this I believe with a very low opinion as to the worth of the whisper. Something like: a luxury item that only complicates the interface and the reward for offering it is disruption of rooms by a large population of Visigoths with a corresponding loss of revenue and aggravation to the model.

Flirt now has stated that it understands there is value to the feature both from practical and enjoyment reasons. It still believes that there is a large of popularion of abusers so they reduced the set who can use it in a way that also allows people who love the feature retain it if they pay some money that they might not otherwise do to the site.

From the user's point of view it is different I understand. Just trying to make ya feel better about the outcome and to feel better about flirt.

This smacks of nothing more than a money grab. A way to increase the number of VIPs.

Yeah, I'm not gonna spend $40/month for the few times I hit the chatrooms to whisper......
B@se
Created by: b@se

2/24/12 @ 4:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This smacks of nothing more than a money grab. A way to increase the number of VIPs.

Yeah, I'm not gonna spend $40/month for the few times I hit the chatrooms to whisper......

Maybe y'all should start to seriously consider a name change.
Welcome to the new Flirt4VIP.

well i know its all about money i personaly dont use whisperoption , but i have to add for some who use it is even beter for us not have to read all that bullshit they write to the model .. like . doo you know what ? models answers nope ..vip says today i was out with my dog he shit and peee 3 times lol anyways its not worth to pay 30 bucks to apear in yellow

:evil :evil
Created by: ronnie-uk

2/24/12 @ 7:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lets be fair to VS - who make everything we enjoy here possible. :thumbsup :)

They have made it clear that they don't like whispering. I'm pretty sure they're not going to push whispering as a reason to become a VIP member. There are so many other good reasons - not least the free 7-day rental of 100 new private show VODs every day. I was a VIP member for several months before I knew about whispering. I have used it very little.

As I said before: with excellent arguments on both sides, it was almost inevitable that there would be some kind of compromise solution. Reducing the number of people who can whisper makes some concession to the "no whisper" lobby. Preserving whispering for others makes some concession to the "pro whisper" lobby.

As Jeffie said: the decision has been made. Is there any point in continuing to discuss it further? :guitar
Created by: phil_usa

2/24/12 @ 7:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...I am a VIP and have never whispered! I don't mind that some do, I can understand there is at time a good reason for it. As far as it being an incentive to be a VIP, it is not an incentive to me. :)
SlVlASl-l
Created by: slvlasl-l

2/24/12 @ 8:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dud-

Dude, def not trying to troll here but wtf? in the other thread yo were so gung ho, VS bends a very little, at a price, and now you cool wit it? Dudley got what dudley wants so eff it?

And to any of the others saying the decision has been made therefore there is no further need for discussion maaaay have been too wrapped up in whispering to their favorite model for the last year (yeah, you used it, don't try to deny it) to notice the worldwide revolution happening.. a movement for the rights of the general public against dictatorships and conglomerates on pretty much every conteninent.

They ain't make tipping a vip only function.... shheeeeit
dudley_do_ride

2/24/12 @ 9:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dud-

Dude, def not trying to troll here but wtf? in the other thread yo were so gung ho, VS bends a very little, at a price, and now you cool wit it? Dudley got what dudley wants so eff it?

Fear not my friend...

whenever Freedom calls... I will be there...

Whenever I see my brothers with their backs up against the wall, while the bullets are flying, I will be at their sides...

We will never stop our march upwards... upwards... upwards....

gimmeln
Created by: gimmeln

2/24/12 @ 11:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The stated rationale is superficial. They certainly would not say, "To increase revenues, we will only allow VIP members to whisper." I will no long pay for pvts. I probably spend about $1000 a month here. Other sites are available.
dudley_do_ride

2/24/12 @ 11:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

heh heh it took me years before I even considered trying VIP membership. So I remember having a different view of things once upon a time. I remember how I agonized about it. How I carefully selected my avatar. And then I alternated for a while, sometimes on, sometimes off.

But now... My transformation is... complete...

I can do so much more now from the ... inside...

It hasn't changed me... not... much... bwaaaaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

You may find it well worth the price... well... worth... the... price....

raybuggy
Created by: raybuggy

2/25/12 @ 1:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well VS, it's your site, your decision. You have certainly helped me decide to not waste any more time and money on this site. Note that the monthly VIP membership fee is a fraction of what a single pvt costs so for your sake hope your P&L does not suffer from a misguided attempt to drive an increase in VIP memberships. Good luck to you and your business.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails