User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
craxy
Created by: craxy

2/25/12 @ 3:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I guess chatting with models in private is better than public chat anyways. It's way too complicated in the open.
jelly420
Created by: jelly420

2/25/12 @ 3:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Like I said previous, a small number of us not spending any more money here isn't gonna prove anything. For every one of us, there's 5-10 sycophants who will spend stupid amounts of money on this site.
catfan1
Created by: catfan1

2/25/12 @ 10:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think we all saaw this coming 2 weeks ago. Just one more way to make money and one less reason to call it Flirt 4 "Free"

I agree was just getting ready to re-activate my VIP membership but now I don't think I will
gooday85
Created by: gooday85

2/26/12 @ 7:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today concludes our two-week test of no whispers in the chat system. We thank you for your patience, understanding and thoughtful opinions on the matter.

During the test we saw a marked increase in chat messages (over 8% on average) when whispering was disabled. This added credence to the argument that whispering detracts from the conversation in the rooms and makes some rooms appear dead when everyone is whispering.

Even though there are some definite drawbacks to whispering we understand both the desire and the need for the functionality. Starting today we have updated the system to allow whispering for VIP members only. Further, to avoid confusion we are requiring that whispers only be sent when the VIP member is logged into the chat using the gold font color.

In closing, please whisper respectfully and responsibly. Carrying on entire conversations via whisper lowers the value of the room and ultimately hurts the performers due to higher exit rates of customers browsing through the system.

Thanks, Scott. This is a great compromise!
nastytalker
Created by: nastytalker

2/26/12 @ 11:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

great to see this good choice, now the people that want to whisper can put there money where there whisper is
Created by: martyfromnewzealand

2/26/12 @ 2:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Of course you saw an increase in chat messages. Whispering was disabled. - worthless statistic.

I agree with the above statement...totally worthless...
SuperStud
Created by: superstud

2/26/12 @ 6:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The stated rationale is superficial. They certainly would not say, "To increase revenues, we will only allow VIP members to whisper." I will no long pay for pvts. I probably spend about $1000 a month here. Other sites are available.

Seriously? For a lot less than a grand a month, rent a room for the weekend at a decent hotel, wear your best suit and hang out at the hotel bar. There's always horny chics travelling that want to be fucked. Buy a few drinks and ask the woman if she'd like to continue the conversation upstairs. She'll be yanking your arm toward the elevator in no time. Oh, Don't forget your condoms. Now, I've just saved you a ton of money, and with that you can purchase a VIP membership! lol :guitar :orglaugh :winkwink :thumbsup
Created by: steve-1959-uk

2/26/12 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With an 8% up tick in chat I don't think all models have experienced a slow down in their rooms.

Ummmmmmm does this mean that 92% of user were then originally happy with the Old Whispering System

:( Oh my head hurts all this maths I need to lay down
Cahill
Created by: cahill

2/26/12 @ 8:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What it means is 8% increase in chat overall including when any registered user could whisper. Your 92% comment of people being happy with whispering is absolutely meaningless in this situation.

I was neither pro or against whispering but this is what we are left with and if you want to bitch and moan don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Created by: tikcuf

2/27/12 @ 2:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is there any point in continuing to discuss it further? :angel

Yes, there is! I see a bone or two left that's still identifiable as coming from a horse. Must kick them all to dust!

I had no problem with whispering for all, don't have a problem with it as is (nor would I if I weren't VIP).

Folks you either like the site as is and stay, or you don't. Some of the comments I read were akin to holding your breath or taking your ball and going home.

I laugh at those making comments about the name of the site. FLIRT 4 free. Flirt. You can flirt in open chat without whispers. Ergo, flirting is FREE. Tada! Your argument is now invalid (it already was, now you have proof), so move along.

andreas01
Created by: andreas01

2/27/12 @ 11:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This just makes VIP CLUB --- Non VIP members penalised , where some of us would like to speake to the model in private or make a comment to without the rest of the world seeing what is written this has just taken some of cheeky fun out of the site :(
Cahill

2/27/12 @ 1:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This just makes VIP CLUB --- Non VIP members penalised , where some of us would like to speake to the model in private or make a comment to without the rest of the world seeing what is written this has just taken some of cheeky fun out of the site :(

Not a VIP Club and your not being penalized at all. If you want personal attention from the model take them private and pay for personal private time. Goto a strip club, if you want personal attention you pay for it :winkwink

It was a free feature and now you have to pay for it, be thankful we had it for free as long as we did, I am.
Candy-Man
Created by: candy-man

2/27/12 @ 3:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

they have managed to cut way back on the whisper now. I would like for them to figure out a way to put a stop to the self appointed room monitors now that some members can't whisper a question to the model. too many rooms when a new person enters and asks the model a question in open one of the room monitors will answer or if they happen to ask 2 question the another room monitor will say are you here for pvt or talk. when all members could whisper this didn't happen
Created by: rheza111

2/27/12 @ 3:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

cant say why they are responding more now...if by room monitors you mean the models studio i think they could read whispers...maybe they are responding more now for the whole room because the request is made the whole room sees....but i actually never encountered this other than one models studio use to step in but that was a while ago. the models studio is there to make money off the model if the model doesn't make money they don't so they will always push pvts just on that principle alone
Candy-Man

2/27/12 @ 7:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I mean the customers in certain rooms that think they control the conversation. not many rooms like that but they are out there myself i stay away from them. i am here to chat with the models and take them pvt not interestedin a customer answering a question i ask a model
PJ_456
Created by: pj_456

2/28/12 @ 10:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I mean the customers in certain rooms that think they control the conversation. not many rooms like that but they are out there myself i stay away from them. i am here to chat with the models and take them pvt not interestedin a customer answering a question i ask a model

I totally agree here. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: rheza111

2/28/12 @ 11:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i don't know what is going on in your two particular situations but in my experience lets face it boobs, butt and pussy should be reserved for pvt unless the model decides to show them. Any requests to see them and any other request like show feet or put something on or change outfit should be either done in pvt or tipped for. If any requests are made and model asks for a tip that should be respected. If requests are made and no tip others in room may say something out of either appearing heroic to the model or just that they have the models back. Im guilty as charged i will speak up for the model either in whisper or just a simple requests=tip. Although, i think the most important thing to remember is try to keep disagreements from occuring in the room. Its just a negative scene and no one is here for negativity
Cahill

2/28/12 @ 12:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know exactly what your saying...Another member that is in the models room quite a bit that chimes in on everything happening. I saw one get called out for it, and she claimed she hasn't spent a dime on the site but just trys to get privates for "her models" that she has befriended. In one room members just started asking her questions instead of the model. And they are just other users not from a studio or anything.

I also stay out of rooms once I realize this, but I guess the model can do something about this if they really want to.

Candy-Man

2/28/12 @ 5:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Cahill you got what I was saying exactly. Members in a room that can't control their thoughts and start typing before the model has a chance to reply to a question..not some off the wall request. there are rooms on the site that without whisper you can't ask a model anything unless one of the self appointed monitors take over. And I like you stay away from those rooms. Just a guess these are the ones that did not want the whisper around
Created by: phil_usa

2/28/12 @ 6:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...I guess you guys must be talking about the Girls rooms, I have not witnessed this in the guys rooms. :)

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails