User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Changes To Whisper Messaging Coming 9/18
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Changes To Whisper Messaging Coming 9/18
ALZIE97
Created by: alzie97

9/24/23 @ 10:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hate the change to whisper feature i dont feel i can interact as well with model
BSS
Created by: bss

9/24/23 @ 1:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Tough times, folks. Very tough times! If I didn't have my favorite models here, nothing would still keep me on the site.
Created by: raduval

9/25/23 @ 12:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think thats a good idea. It might discourage members from asking for pvts, and discussing the details of it. I fear models will loose income from this.

Exactly, private messages are essential on any webcam site, to know what things the model will feel comfortable or uncomfortable with in the private show, I can no longer ask them this, for this reason, private shows are over for me... A new purchase of tokens on my part would be absurd, since I cannot spend them on private shows not politely agreed upon

Likewise, the model will not have access to take note of my private information, such as my location, real name, my true and spontaneous psychological reactions in communication, etc., consequently the flirting conversation itself disappears completely

BruceSpanner
Created by: brucespanner

9/25/23 @ 4:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Part of the reason whispers were good was so other girls couldn't see you in other rooms talking to someone else and tipping as some get jealous and p****d o** when they know you tip others. In my case I tend to have friendly banter with the girl I chat to and she enjoys my humour. Some girls have guys in their room because they provide good company (as well as tipping them when they can).
Created by: bert171

9/25/23 @ 5:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Part of the reason whispers were good was so other girls couldn't see you in other rooms talking to someone else and tipping as some get jealous and p****d o** when they know you tip others. In my case I tend to have friendly banter with the girl I chat to and she enjoys my humour. Some girls have guys in their room because they provide good company (as well as tipping them when they can).

What do you mean when you're saying other girls can see you tipping in other rooms? How would they notice?

BruceSpanner
Created by: brucespanner

9/25/23 @ 6:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What do you mean when you're saying other girls can see you tipping in other rooms? How would they notice?
It's more the assumption. If a girl goes into another's room using a basic account , they'd see your name and chat and assume that you tip them too eventhough you have anon settings here. Happened to me elsewhere (pre f4f) when a girl I used to tip found out I tipped others and she went bezerk.

IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

9/26/23 @ 2:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What do you mean when you're saying other girls can see you tipping in other rooms? How would they notice

Some models even have member accounts, and use them to spy on other models. I have experienced that myself
cehv_08
Created by: cehv_08

9/26/23 @ 9:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

as a non-VIP who has spent a lot of money here, I think I will be exiting the platform is this continues. I don't want other members seeing my conversations. Lots of pettiness out there. It either goes back to normal, or they are going to lose a bunch.
::quote_end:

I agree 100 %. Over 12 years an active customer and now this.
Created by: bert171

9/26/23 @ 4:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

as a non-VIP who has spent a lot of money here, I think I will be exiting the platform is this continues. I don't want other members seeing my conversations. Lots of pettiness out there. It either goes back to normal, or they are going to lose a bunch.
My worry is that they might even be getting away with this. I am not sure how many people will actually follow through on their threat to leave. You and I might not like it, but the scenario in which F4F makes more money than before, at the "cost" of annoying a major part of their community, is something I can imagine.
Voyerr
Created by: voyerr

9/26/23 @ 11:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have enjoyed supporting the hard working models and being able to discuss freely and privately whatever she wishes without paying a monthly fee to the site. Records would show my generosity over many years. My favorite models and I agree this is not a good idea. I expect I will spend less time and money here from now on. I am one of many that feel this way. Sure hope you reconsider soon.
touchtis2
Created by: touchtis2

9/27/23 @ 12:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is stupid
kuzman
Created by: kuzman

9/29/23 @ 9:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can see both sides of this VIP is just that you PAY for that service as in a 5 star Hotel, Fine dining place with valet, Bottle service at a club ETC, I see alot of non vip saying I buy alot of creds on here blah blah blah so whats the big deal about $40???? So do we VIPS buy alot of creds LOL,BTW they give you creds when you re-new your VIP membership anyway?
So to each their own it is what it is.
peace :guitar
Created by: weewillywanker51

9/30/23 @ 5:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dunno WTF everybody's all torn up about. I got accounts on 5 other premium sites, and all of them in some way charge for "Whispering" or whatever they may call it. One even lets the performer set their "whisper" rates, commonly at 5 cr/tkns per whisper.. Most some type of "Elite" or other type of loyalty program. So git a life, .. VIP membership.. Fan Club.. or STFU. There mayb e others out there that offer free whispering or whatever, but from what I've seen the perforfmers not worth my time..
I'll STFU now and git back to my ladies... Happy Wankin' MF's... :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff
Nathan_Ellis
Created by: nathan_ellis

9/30/23 @ 6:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dunno WTF everybody's all torn up about. I got accounts on 5 other premium sites, and all of them in some way charge for "Whispering" or whatever they may call it. One even lets the performer set their "whisper" rates, commonly at 5 cr/tkns per whisper.. Most some type of "Elite" or other type of loyalty program. So git a life, .. VIP membership.. Fan Club.. or STFU. There mayb e others out there that offer free whispering or whatever, but from what I've seen the perforfmers not worth my time..
I'll STFU now and git back to my ladies... Happy Wankin' MF's... :

If we had a life, we wouldn't be here or on 5 other premium sites. Why pay 40 more dollars for a damn whisper feature when we're already spending hundreds or thousands. If we spend more than a certain amount a day, we should have a whisper feature for free.

Mischief_Maker
Created by: mischief_maker

9/30/23 @ 7:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Valued Members:

As of September 18, 2023, the Whisper Messaging chatroom feature will be reserved exclusively for VIP members, and members of a specific model's fan club.

Guest, Basic, and Premium-level members will still have access to all other free chat features.

Our goal here is to ensure free chat is more active, engaging, and welcoming to new customers, while reserving the most intimate level of access for super fans and elite-level members.

If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please reach out to our 24-hour Customer Service team.

Spending hundred of dollars a day already elite. We just don't like the VIP or Fan Club offers. What do we get, just a few extra tokens a month that hardly last for one show? Why do I want to speak to gray users? or other members?
Nathan_Ellis
Created by: nathan_ellis

9/30/23 @ 7:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think it's a fair suggestion that people who spend a certain amount each day get some features turned on for them for 3 days or so, so let's say $25. I have tried VIP. There's nothing there I care to use. I am not here to interact with other members. I want a show. I want to tip for a performance that I want. I'm not here for validation from other members.
MAD_ASSISTANT
Created by: mad_assistant

9/30/23 @ 9:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think it's a fair suggestion that people who spend a certain amount each day get some features turned on for them for 3 days or so, so let's say $25. I have tried VIP. There's nothing there I care to use. I am not here to interact with other members. I want a show. I want to tip for a performance that I want. I'm not here for validation from other members.

They said it was to make free chat more active engaging and welcoming From the rooms I’ve been in I’ve noticed no difference from before I’m not talking in free chat much because I don’t want to upset other users off Witch can be done quite easily on here
BSS
Created by: bss

9/30/23 @ 11:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dunno WTF everybody's all torn up about. I got accounts on 5 other premium sites, and all of them in some way charge for "Whispering"

Congratulations on that. If I were a millionaire, I might be using 5 different premium sites too. Doing a few private shows in a week or tipping some models, it's easy to spend a 500 dollars in a week here. I'd expect to be able to whisper to a model then, at least above a certain flirt level here.

Tandom2
Created by: tandom2

9/30/23 @ 2:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations on that. If I were a millionaire, I might be using 5 different premium sites too. Doing a few private shows in a week or tipping some models, it's easy to spend a 500 dollars in a week here. I'd expect to be able to whisper to a model then, at least above a certain flirt level here.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Mason1492
Created by: mason1492

10/1/23 @ 9:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don’t like the change.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails