User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
Cahill
Created by: cahill

2/28/12 @ 6:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No Phil, in a few guys rooms. One is top 20 most of the time too.
PJ_456
Created by: pj_456

2/28/12 @ 8:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How did this topic change to "self appointed room monitors"?

Lets get back on topic.

Zachariah777
Created by: zachariah777

2/28/12 @ 8:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I want whispers back, or at the very least a "loyalty" program for regular users. Ive been a member since April 2011 and was a VIP for a few months. I think for those members who have been here loyally for...ssay a year...should get some evidence of that. Like whispers...i think that a good loyalty incentive. I whisper models about my weirdish fetish, and i warn models about certain members, if needed, or I help models who are new.

Whispers should be for all, but I'll accept a "loyalty" program.

THoughts?

Z
AnnieFromBrisbane
Created by: anniefrombrisbane

2/28/12 @ 8:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

brilliant idea, Zach ... i totally agree ... i'm surprised no-one had thought of it before now actually ...
PJ_456

2/28/12 @ 8:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

brilliant idea, Zach ... i totally agree ... i'm surprised no-one had thought of it before now actually ...

Annie, thanks for all you do for the models and members alike. :thumbsup
Bevis
Created by: bevis

2/28/12 @ 9:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

People still bitching about not being able to whisper. I thought everyone who said if they couldn't whisper was leaving this site forever. :orglaugh
Zachariah777
Created by: zachariah777

2/28/12 @ 9:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

People still bitching about not being able to whisper. I thought everyone who said if they couldn't whisper was leaving this site forever. :orglaugh

1. I'm not everyone.
2. I fight for what i believe in, & I believe that loyal people should be able to whisper too...
3. I also believe that gays should marry but thats another fight...

Z

trunder
Created by: trunder

2/28/12 @ 10:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Annie, thanks for all you do for the models and members alike. :thumbsup

:) Yes, thanks!
Created by: phil_usa

2/29/12 @ 12:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No Phil, in a few guys rooms. One is top 20 most of the time too.

...Guess I don't hang out in those rooms. :)
AnnieFromBrisbane

2/29/12 @ 2:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks PJ .. Trunder.. if that post was aimed at me... yeah, guilty as charged maybe ... but don't say i don't do my best for the models i support on here... 9 months is a long time at 10-15 hours a day ... i learn a lot about my guys .. when the room is busy, then i'll answer for them... i'd hate to think i took over .. that is the last thing i want
Cahill

2/29/12 @ 7:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks PJ .. Trunder.. if that post was aimed at me... yeah, guilty as charged maybe ... but don't say i don't do my best for the models i support on here... 9 months is a long time at 10-15 hours a day ... i learn a lot about my guys .. when the room is busy, then i'll answer for them... i'd hate to think i took over .. that is the last thing i want

I've seen you in rooms before Annie(RJ's), not meant at you. You support the models in a positive way aren't rude or pushy at all. :)
AnnieFromBrisbane

2/29/12 @ 8:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've seen you in rooms before Annie(RJ's), not meant at you. You support the models in a positive way aren't rude or pushy at all. :)

oh wow .. thanks so much ... i was seriously rethinking myself for a second there ... i'd hate anyone to think i was pushy !! ... maybe i AM paranoid ... anyway .. thanks again .. we should maybe get back to the topic though lol

Cahill

2/29/12 @ 8:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

oh wow .. thanks so much ... i was seriously rethinking myself for a second there ... i'd hate anyone to think i was pushy !! ... maybe i AM paranoid ... anyway .. thanks again .. we should maybe get back to the topic though lol

:drinkup
Created by: tikcuf

2/29/12 @ 11:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

... maybe i AM paranoid ...

As the saying goes, just because people call you paranoid, it doesn't mean no one is out to get you. ;)
Burley79
Created by: burley79

3/1/12 @ 1:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would have to agree with the majority that the decision made is a bad one, and I add, especially for the models. Now there can be no whispering to a model before a private. Its like yelling to the neighbors out the front door asking your wife, gf, significant other or whatever what you'd like to do to her/him. Not something I want in open chat so therefore I am reluctant to even try. I believe I will move on when my current credits run out. Thats just my choice and my opinion.

I also have to agree with other members that the reason for a lot of the dead chat is due to models working other sites at the same time not whispering. On numerous occassions I have noted non-responsiveness on the screen while the model is typing away. I was led to believe the model does not have the whisper capability. Some members are saying we are beating a dead horse, but if you don't voice your objections you will never be heard.
AnnieFromBrisbane

3/1/12 @ 1:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would have to agree with the majority that the decision made is a bad one, and I add, especially for the models. Now there can be no whispering to a model before a private. Its like yelling to the neighbors out the front door asking your wife, gf, significant other or whatever what you'd like to do to her/him. Not something I want in open chat so therefore I am reluctant to even try. I believe I will move on when my current credits run out. Thats just my choice and my opinion.

absolutely perfect analogy ... hear hear!!!

PJ_456

3/1/12 @ 8:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I also have to agree with other members that the reason for a lot of the dead chat is due to models working other sites at the same time not whispering. On numerous occassions I have noted non-responsiveness on the screen while the model is typing away. I was led to believe the model does not have the whisper capability. Some members are saying we are beating a dead horse, but if you don't voice your objections you will never be heard.

I totally agree. I was in a group chat just a short time ago where the model stopped for a minutes to reply to a IM which made me a little upset. I knew it was a IM because I could here the incoming IM tone. Yes some models do work more then one site at a time and IM too which really doesn't bother me, but when it disrupts a pvt, group or party chat that shouldn't be.
Created by: olddad12

3/1/12 @ 3:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

who saids u are a majority, the majority dont even know how to whisper. the decision has been made, all u got to do is be a vip an u can whisper if its that important to u.
SuperStud
Created by: superstud

3/1/12 @ 6:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Even though there are some definite drawbacks to whispering we understand both the desire and the need for the functionality. Starting today we have updated the system to allow whispering for VIP members only. Further, to avoid confusion we are requiring that whispers only be sent when the VIP member is logged into the chat using the gold font color."

First, let me say that I was happy with the ban on whispers. Now that whispers have been reinstated for VIP members, I've encountered many rooms where the models just types away at the invisible man, same as before. Nothing was solved with this reinstatement for VIP members only, except for alienating the non-VIP members who want whispers back. To be honest, this is the worst PR blunder I've seen to date. If Flirt is going to allow VIP members to whisper, all should have that function, because the issue was not solved by allowing only VIP members to whisper. Next idea? How about only VIP members can see the live video while the rest only have a chat transcript? Is this being disussed? lol. Come on guys, you've got to admit this was a blunder. Either disable whispers for all, or enable it for all, that's my opinion.

:twocents :smoking :winkwink
gooday85
Created by: gooday85

3/1/12 @ 6:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The bottom line is the decision has been made, so live with it or leave. I am sure F4F will not miss you. If you want to whisper, then become a VIP member and all is well.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails