User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Games

[Reloaded] What would you do?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Games: [Reloaded] What would you do?
Created by: chrisdk

3/21/16 @ 5:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Despite the fact that I would never get into such a situation ... I would have to talk to all three of them and if I am lucky, the 1st person I address is the one who accidentally took my luggage. This works at the shopping mall, where people also don't tend to be too reasonable, so it should work at an airport.
I once DID take the wrong piece from the delivery belt. No problem :).

During security check at an airport you are asked to take off your shoes (which they do e.g. for boots). All your good socks are in the laundry, the ones you were have holes. What do you do :)?
Created by: lickau

3/22/16 @ 2:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Take off my shoes and jokingly ask for donation for new socks :orglaugh I am not embarrassed over small things

You have been accepted in NASA Space Program . You get to see the moon this year and plan for Mars within 5 years .
The catch - you need to start today .....

What would you do ?

3/22/16 @ 3:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A dream comes true, I have to make some phone calls, pack up some things and then I'd do whatever it takes to be an astronaut. I think I will miss toilet paper the most ...

You are invited to a wedding, but when you arrive at the venue there is a mixup and you are sent to the wrong room. Before you can draw the right conclusions about the unknown people around you, someone calls upon you to give a speech. What would you do?

3/22/16 @ 3:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would have to tell the truth . Someone else had prepared a speech . I would head to the correct wedding .

The World's cocoa bean crop is in danger of destruction by rain , fire , frost , insects , etc
The World's largest greenhouse is in your neighborhood . You have access to secretly plant cocoa bean crop , but it would destroy important crops .

What would you do ?

3/31/16 @ 2:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am not very good with plants, so I would rather try to talk to the right people and offer the beans to them. As long as there are beans there is hope :party.

You have a cultural excursion with two friends. One really likes to see the exhibition about spiders with live animals and finds butterflies boring. The other one really wants to go to the exhibition on butterflies with a garden area with live animals and is kinda scared of spiders. What would you do?

4/2/16 @ 5:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would go to spiders with live animals . I have many plants that feed and attract butterflies near my home .

The Earth has been hot by an asteroid . Days no longer change , Same day over and over like the movie - Groundhog day .
You can either stay on Earth as it is OR take a 30 year trip to a nearby Galaxy that has a secret Earth-like planet ....

What would you do ?

4/2/16 @ 6:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I bravely go on a trip to a far far away Galaxy. On reaching it, we'll find out that we have already been there ... I meet my older self, yet another 30 years apart telling me that the Groundhog event horizon is much bigger than we thought and that I should prepare to meet my youger self in another 30 years.

[Andie MacDowell is one of the greatest ladies we have - love Groundhog day :)]

You are on the way to the airport. On arriving you hear your flight will be delayed. You wait for two hours, then for another two. Then the announcer says that the plane crew is going home now and your flight is finally cancelled. People around you start rioting. What would you do?

4/2/16 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Get popcorn and a drink . Too old to riot . Sitting and watching usually won't get you arrested .

You have discovered a "Be alive / Love" potion .
It works on Statues only .
You notice statues of Greek Gods and Goddesses and remembered you have THE Potion ....

What would you do ?

4/3/16 @ 2:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would be concerned all the time with existential questions. If I made them alive, would they have any intelligence? What would their identity be? Clearly - hopefully - not all Zeus statues would think they ARE Zeus. I would wonder, if I would create only more sad people, outsiders, not belonging into this world. Helpless, speechless, feared chjldren overwhelmed with being here, not understanding why they would not be accepted by others.
I would probably destroy the potion without ever using it ...

Your favorite basketball team is only a few points behind its oponent. There are some 10 minutes left of the game, but you REALLY have to go to the loo ... What do you do?

4/3/16 @ 4:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would head to the loo as fast as I can and hope to see the ending of the game .
Unless there is a long line [ usually at halftime only ] , I should see the last few minutes of the game .

Spring is here . You see animals , insects and plants that you enjoy very much . A strong storm is coming and you can save ONLY 1 category : animal , insect or plant .....

What would you do ?

4/3/16 @ 4:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Mmh, I would save the plants, hoping that Mother Earth can recover after that and produce animal (and human) life anew... whilst running around like a headless chicken, just to not sound too heroic, LOL.

Historians and publishers have secretly agreed to slowly rewrite history by publishing consequently the same lies and turn those into the only accepted truth in the public opinion. You are the only outsider who knows about this. What would you do?

4/3/16 @ 5:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would share the truth with you and hope you would have a plan to share truth with many more people . Word of mouth would be a slow way , but technology would be faster way to use .

A fire happens and you can only save 1 item [all people and animals are fine and safe ] . . . .

What would you do ?

4/3/16 @ 5:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is this my chance to save the Library of Alexandria? Or am I too late for that :)?.
Mmh, assuming that lots of books are save due to being stored on some fireproof piece of technology, I should rather go to save the Mona Lisa ... though I personally like other paintings more.

It's a great Sunday-like family gathering, all playing games, the barbecue grill produces food nonstop, everybody (and there's a lot of them) is happy and chit-chatting. Suddenly black clouds appear, a strong wind goes and the first, thick drops of rain are a prelude of the rain storm to come. What would you do?

4/3/16 @ 5:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Move the fun inside . 1 Barn is heated and cooled . No need to stop the fun .

Work needs you in Greece . You get a free 1 year vacation to anywhere in the World with ALL expenses paid at the same time . . . .

What would you do ?

4/4/16 @ 4:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I only need pen and paper for my work ... well, a high performance computer and internet speeds it up a lot :D. So I could go to vacation and still get some work done, lol. :D no?

A total stranger addresses you in a café and starts to tell you for no apparent reason his life story. What would you do?

4/4/16 @ 4:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After 1 to 3 minutes I would interrupt his story , then tell him a story about how much my horse sh*ts and can he come and clean the horse stable :orglaugh That should fix his story just fine :drinkup

You are in Greece and near many Classical Culture sites and museums . You can pretend to be sick and see several more sites ... :evil

What would you do ?

4/5/16 @ 12:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I had many occasions like that and know enough people who've done that.
Most people think I am pretty boring/uptight or whatever, but I don't do these things. Even on partying at night during conferences I'd still be at the venue 1st thing in the morning.

You are on a great trip to a great place and have to find out you are not responding well to the local food ... What would you do?

4/5/16 @ 1:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would use simple medications like Pepto Bismol tablets or Calcium chloride . I still buy food from street vendors in US and Mexico . Local flavor is important part of visiting a region .

You get home and discovered you have 50 emails that are new . Glance and see there is 1 email from a friend from High School that you have missed . Most are work related and need a reply soon . Would you be tempted to see what your friend has to say OR do business emails ...

What would you do ?

4/6/16 @ 4:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Most "business" mails are advertisement or announcements from the department secretary ("Friday bar opens it doors at 15:30 with this and that beer at this and that price, don't forget to bring the new students!"), I screen the subject title and delete without reading. Leaving me with less mails of importance, I read my friend's news first :).

You are invited by two old friends for a visit. You haven't seen them in a long time, but they are not in the same place and you only have a few free days to spend, so you can probably visit only one of them. What would you do?

4/6/16 @ 5:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would try for a Central location that ALL 3 of us can meet .
I am using your ways to get it done :orglaugh
Some people have time - Some people have extra money - Some people try to work together .
If there is WILL - there is a way !

You arrive to home in Denmark and your home has been changed . Painted inside and out with new carpet . You HATE all the colors . Someone you care about did this to try to help you .

What would you do ?

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails