User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

E-mail notifications not working - please fix!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: E-mail notifications not working - please fix!
Created by: bert171

5/10/23 @ 5:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, I cannot receive any emails from F4F anymore. Specifically, I am neither receiving model online notifications, which I have been receiving so far, nor credit purchase receipts. It seems to be a problem concerning more users. This is just one in a series of glitches on the site, and it is extremely annoying!
Created by: vscustomerservice

5/10/23 @ 6:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,
Thank your for contributing to our Forum! We have updated all your email notifications. Please contact us through our Live Support, Email, or Phone if you are still not receiving them by tomorrow.
Please keep in mind that you are able to reach us 24/7 through our Contact Us tab on our site with any account request
Thank you
Created by: sirlickslot69

5/10/23 @ 6:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,
Thank your for contributing to our Forum! We have updated all your email notifications. Please contact us through our Live Support, Email, or Phone if you are still not receiving them by tomorrow.
Please keep in mind that you are able to reach us 24/7 through our Contact Us tab on our site with any account request
Thank you

What about the other 999 users here that have been posting about email and site notifications not working for over 2 weeks??? Is our VIP membership and years of activity not worth an acknowledgement that you're working to fix ours too???
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...

Created by: mario_mathman

5/11/23 @ 1:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They are still not working so what is going on????

5/12/23 @ 6:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What about the other 999 users here that have been posting about email and site notifications not working for over 2 weeks??? Is our VIP membership and years of activity not worth an acknowledgement that you're working to fix ours too???
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...
..quote end..

FYI guys I got this email this morning from Customer Service

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forums. We want to work with you to get this issue fixed as quickly as possible and will be escalating it to our technical support team to investigate. Before we can escalate it for you we do need some more information. We noticed you have a gmail email address connected to your account. With this in mind we wanted to make sure that you have checked your spam folders and have customerservice@vs.com as well as newsletters@vs3.com due to gmail security often sending these emails to spam. Also, we were able to confirm an online notification email was sent to you on 5/11/23 at 6:54 a.m. est regarding model Amanda Browns. If you have not already done so can you please add customerservice@vs.com and newsletters@vs3.com to your whitelist. If you still do not receive any emails from us within 24 hours after doing so please reply to this email letting us know specifically which emails you are not receiving. Thank you

Should you still have any questions, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Service Department by replying to this email or calling us at 1-800-685-9236. A representative will always be available to assist you.

5/12/23 @ 6:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is my response...

Good Morning, Thank you for responding to my forum post.
First, let me say I have been a very active VIP member here for 5 years. I have learned most of the usual fixes that are suggested for the average technical glitches that occur here onsite. Clear cookies and cache, refresh browser, reboot pc, reboot router/modem etc.. I have always had email notifications on this account with this email address, and I also have another account with different email address. The issues I am having are on both accounts, on multiple devices.. pc, wireless mobile and laptop. I use Chrome on pc and laptop, but have also tried Edge and Firefox. I use Safari, Edge and Chrome on my mobile device. My pc uses Windows 10, I have 500 mps internet service from very reliable provider. My mobile device is iPhone 13 with the most current iOS16.4.1(a) update & 5G service.
While the issue of not receiving notifications is somewhat annoying I can live with that if some of the other technical glitches could be addressed and corrected. BTW I did not receive the online notification from Amanda Browns that you referenced in your email.

1. Over the past several weeks/months increasing number of failed attempts to enter performer’s rooms, multiple audio/video freezes, longer lag time, multiple failed c2c launches in private shows as well as open chat, and unexpected disconnects. I have tried all browsers, all in room viewers.. LOW, UL, SD and the no longer available NANO at all settings, 720, 360, 270, & AUTO.

2. Beginning sometime late November, early December 2022 I lost the ability to Tag/Add description to VODs I recorded during shows I produced. I can “Write A Review”, but I cannot “Tag/Add Description”. I contacted Live Support, who told me to email Customer Service, which I did. I got the standard refresh, reboot, clear cache, response, which I had already done multiple times before I contacted anyone. I sent screensh0ts and we did that little technical dance for 3-4 emails, then I get “we’re sending this up to our tech teams” .. To date no other communication on this issue……

I only made the forum post in response to other’s that were voicing their frustration at some if the same issues I mentioned here. I would like to know what we can expect as members, especially VIP members, in regards to addressing these issues?
I truly enjoy this site and I promote it to others that make comment about other sites and the services available there. I use F4F almost exclusively for my entertainment and I hope things can be resolved to make it a better, more user friendly customer experience.
Thank You
SirLicksLot69
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

5/12/23 @ 6:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nice try Sir, but I doubt it will resolve anything. Are they aware that probably ALL members are missing notifications?
Created by: dartagnan_jr

5/12/23 @ 4:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nice try Sir, but I doubt it will resolve anything. Are they aware that probably ALL members are missing notifications?
:

5/12/23 @ 4:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I put in my response that there were numerous posts here in the forums, and I assumed they would deduct that it was more than just an isolated incident. But we know what happens when we ass-u-me any thing... Right???
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth..

:mad :thumbsup :evil
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

5/12/23 @ 4:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Created by: purple_paradise

5/14/23 @ 12:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What about the other 999 users here that have been posting about email and site notifications not working for over 2 weeks???

FYI guys I got this email this morning from Customer Service

Mine was similar too. You know, it's funny that I received the email from customer service... and I am receiving all of their marketing emails just fine...

😡😡😡🤬

5/14/23 @ 8:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Mine was similar too. You know, it's funny that I received the email from customer service... and I am receiving all of their marketing emails just fine...

😡😡😡🤬

The only email I have gotten from F4F in the past 2 weeks is the one I responded to and copied here in the forums. I did get a reply from VS3 Cynthia that all 3 of my issues had been assign to the appropriate tech teams and they were bein' addressed. She said she would send follow-up with progress and possible ETA of resolution..
We'll see 🤔🤔🤔🤫🤫🤞🤞🤞

CJP
Created by: cjp

5/14/23 @ 8:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Maybe if some or more of the models complained they would do something. This has to be effecting the models too.
woody06
Created by: woody06

5/16/23 @ 11:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Email notifications of model coming online and model VOD availability may actually be fixed !! :thumbsup :)

I received my first email notification of model coming online and several others of BOTH types starting at 8:38 PM ET.

Thank you VS Team for FINALLY finding a resolution to this long-standing problem !!

Woody
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

5/26/23 @ 4:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I guess I'm less devoted to this stuff than many. I can't imagine wanting to get emailed when a model I like comes online (which half the time would be at a time I'm not reading email anyway).

5/30/23 @ 6:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's not just the emails.. the little notification bell at the top of the screen is not being populated. There are useful notifications, like when one of your favorite models starts a show. It also notifies you real time when the models you choose log on.

The last email to me from support about this issue was TEN DAYS AGOI I am continuing to explore and examine some other sites. I cannot keep funding a site that treats its customers, and models, in this way.
Created by: mario_mathman

5/30/23 @ 7:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've had no emails or notifications since the start of the month. Customer services have apparently passed it onto the technical team. I am still waiting for a response.
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

5/30/23 @ 7:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've had no emails or notifications since the start of the month. Customer services have apparently passed it onto the technical team. I am still waiting for a response.

I have been receiving email notifications again since 16 May. Perhaps when F4F did whatever they did to restore email notifications, it switched some of your settings for the site's emails?

5/30/23 @ 7:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been receiving email notifications again since 16 May. Perhaps when F4F did whatever they did to restore email notifications, it switched some of your settings for the site's emails?

All my email notifications have been good for almost 2 weeks now, when I first had issues, I went in and turn them off for a few days, then turned them back on and rest all my settings. When they corrected the glitch, mine started comin' as before.. I have 2 accounts, and both account stopped and restarted simultaneously.. Still no answer for onsite 🔔 notifications..

5/30/23 @ 8:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All my email notifications have been good for almost 2 weeks now...

I received my first model online email notifications today!!! However, last night I had a similar thought, so I went in and turned every single email notification setting to off... Then I saved, logged out, and cleared my browser data.
I then logged back in and set just the notifications I want to receive to on. I have received emails for all of the forum post updates I have set, and have received notification of favorite model logins!

Time to try the same with Live Online notifications...

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifier
Feature Show Ticket
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails