User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

New Mobile UI?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: New Mobile UI?
cockzilla4
Created by: cockzilla4

6/24 @ 12:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It seems like there was just an update of the mobile UI where you have to scroll sideways to see all of your Favorite Models online? This seems much worse. I have those models favorited for a reason, I care much more about if they are online than all the other models. What is the purpose of this change?
Alex9898
Created by: alex9898

6/24 @ 12:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agreed. This is a downgrade to the site. Please return it so that we can view all of our favorites at the top.
Created by: vscustomerservice

6/24 @ 12:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for your feedback on the recent mobile update. We appreciate your suggestions and will take a closer look at the websites mobile interface. -AL
Starry_Knight
Created by: starry_knight

6/24 @ 5:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can add my displeasure to this latest "improvement". Come on guys... seriously who is making these lame decisions? Please put it back the way it was. :twocents
shakeyourtits1
Created by: shakeyourtits1

6/25 @ 12:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can add my displeasure to this latest "improvement". Come on guys... seriously who is making these lame decisions? Please put it back the way it was. :twocents

Could not agree more change it back to the way it was user interface is horrible now and hard to tell what models are online when choosing from a differant category 90 percet arent even online and its hard t find the ones that are when u have to look through 60 that aren't to find 2 that are really freaking dumb idea hate this site now

cockzilla4
Created by: cockzilla4

6/25 @ 7:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Additionally, when in a private on mobile now, half of the line of text from the last message is cut off and the 'time remaining' countdown is gone. Using Samsung mobile browser
Created by: your_teddy_bear

6/25 @ 11:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I primarily use the site via desktop these days, I gave up on the mobile version of Flirt a long time ago due to countless issues and errors.

But with that said, I actually don’t mind some of the new changes to the UI they’ve rolled out, for example the profile information when clicking the icon in the top right now takes up the full screen on mobile instead of half of it, in my opinion looks and feels better, and generally navigating the site feels more professional and straightforward.

I can’t comment on the favourites section being changed, I only have two models on my favourite list and they’re rarely online at the same time so the issue described by others hasn’t affected me.
Nor can I comment on how rooms feel in open / pvt as I haven’t tried it yet.

But my first impressions of the changes so far have been fairly neutral leaning towards positive though admittedly I don’t see why they felt the need to update it as the old UI was still just fine, and there’s probably better things that could be being looked at like improving the sites overall stability when major contests like Summit and FOTY take place, as we all know just how bad connections get and the way Flirt goes wonky.
Created by: vsashlee

6/25 @ 6:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Additionally, when in a private on mobile now, half of the line of text from the last message is cut off and the 'time remaining' countdown is gone. Using Samsung mobile browser

Hi cockzilla4 !

Thank you for reporting this. We have pushed out a fix for this, the private show counter should now be visible.

:thumbsup
gutpuncher01
Created by: gutpuncher01

6/25 @ 11:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I came to the forum just to see if there was a thread on this change. Please correct this. It shouldn't be hard to see my favorites. Scrolling through them two at a time is horrible. Favorites should always be visible on the main page.
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

6/26 @ 8:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with you, Monday I had a pvt and I noticed that half of the sentences were cut off and you couldn't see what they were writing, and I did go back to how it was before, I don't really like how my favorites now appear on the page major
_10cc_
Created by: _10cc_

6/26 @ 9:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yep.. agree with folks displeasure with the new UI. On my tablet, i cannot see which of my favorites is on with scrolling…scrolling.. get tired.. scrolling.. oh damn.. i blanked out.. now i gotta start over! And now, today, my favorites pictures have been shrunk! While all the non-favorites remain large… bassackwards, to my thinking. OK.. nuff said.. :twocents

6/26 @ 2:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yep.. agree with folks displeasure with the new UI. On my tablet, i cannot see which of my favorites is on with scrolling…scrolling.. get tired.. scrolling.. oh damn.. i blanked out.. now i gotta start over! And now, today, my favorites pictures have been shrunk! While all the non-favorites remain large… bassackwards, to my thinking. OK.. nuff said.. :twocents

Thank you for your patience! This has now been fixed for tablet devices. The favorites images should now display at the normal size.

Thank you for reporting!

6/27 @ 4:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello everyone!

We wanted to give a quick update regarding the favorites section. We pushed out an update today to add a "Show More" option to click so you can view all your favorites like before rather than scrolling to the left.

Thank you all for your patience and providing us feedback! :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10
Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails