User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

c2c Large Delay (Minutes)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: c2c Large Delay (Minutes)
Created by: xavierda100

2/21/23 @ 10:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi team,

Was in a C2C yesterday, and the lag was massive! :( There's a few posts on this topic - tried refreshing, rebooting, clearing cache - the usual. Restarted show, and it seemed to improve momentarily, but the delay returned. And I am talking about minutes.

Otherwise, the model's video/audio seemed fine.

I am located in Australia - am I hitting US-based servers, or those in Europe? Would a VPN help, as it seems like some asymmetric routing going on! I would expect a few seconds here and there, but this was way greater.

Really hoping it can be resolved for my next session.

Thank you,

Xav.
Created by: sirlickslot69

2/21/23 @ 4:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi team,

Was in a C2C yesterday, and the lag was massive! :( There's a few posts on this topic - tried refreshing, rebooting, clearing cache - the usual. Restarted show, and it seemed to improve momentarily, but the delay returned. And I am talking about minutes.

Otherwise, the model's video/audio seemed fine.

I am located in Australia - am I hitting US-based servers, or those in Europe? Would a VPN help, as it seems like some asymmetric routing going on! I would expect a few seconds here and there, but this was way greater.

Really hoping it can be resolved for my next session.

Thank you,

Xav.

I'm on East Coast USA and it's not unusuall here to have 3-5 second lagtime between video and audio. I occasionally get between 15-30 lag on random days with Eastern European performers. I have found that I get best results using Chrome, and NANO @ 720 p.. I generally refresh my browser a few seconds before I start show with my favorite performer to reduce lag. For me the best way to time lag is to send 10cr tip and see the time it takes between showin' in chat and hearin' the sound, that generally lets me know if I need to refresh beforer startin' show. Most of the ladies I frequent are in Romania, Russia or Ukraine. I occasionaly will check out one or two in Colombia, I haven't noticed extended lag with them since it's only 1500-2000 km as opposed to 7000+km to Eastern Europe.
Hope this helps..
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...
:) :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup

2/22/23 @ 4:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you Sir L for your response.

Being in Australia we have the joy of being geographically distant from both the US and Europe. A basic traceroute to the main website shows a US path. My model is in Eastern Europe so maybe the "best" network route at the time was round trip AUS-US-EU and back! Like 30,000+km. Not sure if the video is served via some delivery network though. Hasn't affected me with South American models or others in Europe, like Romania. Hoping it is just an aberration this time.

When you say "refresh" browser, do you mean like F5 refresh? I cleared cache, restarted browser. Or do you mean the Refresh button in the main chat room interface? Will try your approach next time.

Also, I used Firefox last time without issue. This time, cam test worked in preview mode, but black square in live mode. Another restart. Switched back to Chrome which before had video working but not sound ( and yes I did enable mic).

Still keen to hear from others if a VPN service helps with performance/network issues.

Cheers,
Xav.
Created by: sirlickslot69

2/22/23 @ 5:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you Sir L for your response.

Being in Australia we have the joy of being geographically distant from both the US and Europe. A basic traceroute to the main website shows a US path. My model is in Eastern Europe so maybe the "best" network route at the time was round trip AUS-US-EU and back! Like 30,000+km. Not sure if the video is served via some delivery network though. Hasn't affected me with South American models or others in Europe, like Romania. Hoping it is just an aberration this time.

When you say "refresh" browser, do you mean like F5 refresh? I cleared cache, restarted browser. Or do you mean the Refresh button in the main chat room interface? Will try your approach next time.

Also, I used Firefox last time without issue. This time, cam test worked in preview mode, but black square in live mode. Another restart. Switched back to Chrome which before had video working but not sound ( and yes I did enable mic).

Still keen to hear from others if a VPN service helps with performance/network issues.

Cheers,
Xav.

I have always had best results using Chrome Browser fro video and audio connection. Edge is about the same, but had more trouble with FireFox with video and audio.
When I say "Refresh" I use the "Refresh" Icon next to address bar at top of Browser. Don't know what your internet connection speed is, but I have 500mbs here, I have access to 1000mbs, but don't see the need for the added expense as this works fine for me. I hope you get things ironed out and can enjoy the site as I have the past 5 years.

:) :orglaugh :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

3/17/23 @ 9:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have always had best results using Chrome Browser fro video and audio connection. Edge is about the same, but had more trouble with FireFox with video and audio.
When I say "Refresh" I use the "Refresh" Icon next to address bar at top of Browser. Don't know what your internet connection speed is, but I have 500mbs here, I have access to 1000mbs, but don't see the need for the added expense as this works fine for me. I hope you get things ironed out and can enjoy the site as I have the past 5 years.

:) :orglaugh :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Hey Sir L,

Just wanted to report I had another C2C session last night with the same model, and I did what you suggested - refreshed before entering and just went with it. Maybe it was a less congested network on the day, but it was a much better experience than my original post referred to. Still some delay, but only 5-10 seconds, and was much more enjoyable as a result!

I had been testing with clearing cache and comparing browsers - mainly Chrome and Firefox. Seems like Chrome is the goto option for me.

I'd love to have the speeds you have! They're available at business prices - might be more accessible to general consumers soon; just need to keep an eye out for network upgrades. I am on VDSL2 tech, so 120MB down, 40MB up. Based on last night, that was sufficient.

Still curious if a VPN connection to Europe would help bring that delay down further. Might do some further experimenting...

Thanks again,

Xav.
Created by: bert171

5/10/23 @ 5:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, I am having the same problems you described when joining a US performer from my location in Europe. It is basically slow on every browser (including chrome with nano) and on every OS I tried. In particular, I am noting that the lag seems to "add up", i.e. it increases over time. Sometimes, refreshing or switching the player to another one (then back to nano) helps, but this is just awful. The most annoying thing about it, however, is that there is not just a delay, but the video and audio are very often frozen for seconds to minutes. This is a problem occuring everytime and I am growing tired of it. In the FAQ it says something along the lines of "hey, this is normal, as the traffic is routed via some servers"... but seriously, this is not an acceptable situation given how much the users pay.

5/11/23 @ 12:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, I am having the same problems you described when joining a US performer from my location in Europe.

Sorry to hear that. I haven't had another C2C session since then, and gathering from this and other's comments, I'm suspecting my next session may be problematic now.

Will post back here with my findings.

5/11/23 @ 12:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Actually, I did, but that was last month... In any case will report. BTW, on Windows 10 still if that makes a difference.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10

FREE CREDITS

Alterar
Feature Show Ticket
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails