User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Is possible to be banned by a modell from chatroom permanentely?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Is possible to be banned by a modell from chatroom permanentely?
Ricohombre
Created by: ricohombre

6/20/12 @ 2:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Created by: VS_Brad

6/20/12 @ 5:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You could contact our customer service department for clarification. Unless made permanent by a customer service rep at the performer's request all room bans expire after 24-hours. There are times when performers accidentally click on the wrong username especially in a busy room.

Brad
BigStudBill
Created by: bigstudbill

6/28/12 @ 5:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Created by: llitehouse

7/5/12 @ 1:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Created by: bisporti23

7/5/12 @ 12:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was really wondering, how long it would take to get post # 1, 3 and 4 removed. :thumbsup

Bis
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

7/5/12 @ 1:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

dbzblade
Created by: dbzblade

8/20/19 @ 6:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was banned by Lee Wong after I powerboosted her 1000pts, and as I was about to tip, I said "can we see more" and literally as I was clicking "tip me" she typed "tip for requests" and banned me. I would like to let her know I was in the process of tipping and I hope that she is kind enough to unban me. Can anyone assist? Is the ban permanent?
BruceSpanner
Created by: brucespanner

8/20/19 @ 6:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was banned by Lee Wong after I powerboosted her 1000pts, and as I was about to tip, I said "can we see more" and literally as I was clicking "tip me" she typed "tip for requests" and banned me. I would like to let her know I was in the process of tipping and I hope that she is kind enough to unban me. Can anyone assist? Is the ban permanent?

I was in the room when you boosted 1000 and then requested. She doesn't know that you were about to tip. We can only take your word on that. The mistake you made was you requested without tipping first. If you want to see more in partychat, it's always a good idea to tip something, even if it's just 10 credits just to get the girls attention then you can ask how much to remove bra, panties, twerk etc. To be honest when I'm tipping in partychat and another premium begs I'd tell the girl to ban him. Ban normally lasts around 24 hours but they can make it longer.

hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

8/21/19 @ 9:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was in the room when you boosted 1000 and then requested. She doesn't know that you were about to tip. We can only take your word on that. The mistake you made was you requested without tipping first. If you want to see more in partychat, it's always a good idea to tip something, even if it's just 10 credits just to get the girls attention then you can ask how much to remove bra, panties, twerk etc. To be honest when I'm tipping in partychat and another premium begs I'd tell the girl to ban him. Ban normally lasts around 24 hours but they can make it longer.

It's kind of self-defeating to proclaim "tip for requests" and then ban the person before they have a chance to do so. Sounds like a model full of attitude, and I'd be a lot less forgiving than this member.
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

8/23/19 @ 2:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's kind of self-defeating to proclaim "tip for requests" and then ban the person before they have a chance to do so. Sounds like a model full of attitude, and I'd be a lot less forgiving than this member.

I agree. I'd just move on elsewhere. If I were the model, I wouldn't eject the customer until the second offense.
Anonymous
Created by: anonymous

2/18/23 @ 10:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Removed per customer request.
Created by: nystingray

2/18/23 @ 2:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Excuse me , hey, I was banned, I would like to know if I could be unbanned . Thanks.

I'm assuming you were banned by a specific model, and it is up to that model to unban you.

Created by: sirlickslot69

2/21/23 @ 4:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Is possible to be banned by a modell from chatroom permanentely?"

Dunno about a permanent ban, but I had one model I never visited ban me over 3 years ago, and every time I'm model surfin' and git to her page I get that danged "Banned" notice..Dunno what I did to her other than I never went into her room, and the first time I tried I got the "Banned" notice.. SOOO!!!! I know a ban can last at least 3 years cause that's how long it's been goin' on...
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...
:) :orglaugh :( :mad :evil :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

2/22/23 @ 6:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Is possible to be banned by a modell from chatroom permanentely?"

Dunno about a permanent ban, but I had one model I never visited ban me over 3 years ago, and every time I'm model surfin' and git to her page I get that danged "Banned" notice..Dunno what I did to her other than I never went into her room, and the first time I tried I got the "Banned" notice.. SOOO!!!! I know a ban can last at least 3 years cause that's how long it's been goin' on...
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...
:) :orglaugh :( :mad :evil :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

I think "ban" is forever. The buttons to kick someone out of a room include "eject," which I think lasts 24 hour max.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10

FREE CREDITS

Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails