User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

video player changes
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: video player changes
wonderboi2009
Created by: wonderboi2009

10/7/12 @ 4:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Looks like there are some changes in the old (not Daily VOD) video player pages.

You don't initially get a choice of preview or pay. There's a play button and if you trust it not to charge you, it gives you the free preview first and then tells you the cpm and let's you decide to continue. Wish it was clearer that hitting play would give you the FREE preview.

Previews now start at the beginning instead of the middle.

The 10 still shots (storyboard) that you see when you hover over the video on the selection page now appear below the bottom of the viewer with time stamps. That's a nice index to the video as well as letting you study them a little closer. This seems to come and go. Due to the 300 credits in wallet logic (or whatever it is) perhaps? I'd love to be able to click on the still shots and get a free preview from that point :)

After you view the preview and get to the page where you can pay to continue, there's a small video window in the top left that sometimes keeps playing the video, but most of the time freezes it at the end of the preview. What affects that?

There's no way to directly see the cpm for the video until you've seen the preview. Of course, you can calculate it from the 24 hour streaming price.
Created by: ronnie-uk

10/8/12 @ 3:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Previews now start at the beginning instead of the middle.

VOD previews used to start from the beginning. VS changed it last May so that the 12 second preview was from the middle, and I said in a new topic that I was pleased to see the change:

http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=1&thread_id=2493&num_posts=6

Only 2 other members said there that they liked the change, and I suspect rather more models said they didn't. If that is the case, I am not too surprised that VS have reversed it. One top model told me that he didn't like people being able to see him naked/hard for free when looking through his VOD collection.

I agree that the thumbnails and time-line which now appear below the VOD are a nice feature, and it may also explain why VS feel that the mid-VOD previews are less necessary.
xxxracer
Created by: xxxracer

10/8/12 @ 3:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I miss the fact that the you can see a preview in the middle of the VOD as I could see if the VOD had sound.
Created by: forgottenclone

10/15/12 @ 6:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just tried to choose a brand new VOD of my favorite model to watch and got to see 11 straight previews with him saying "Hi, Hey, What's Up, How's it going?" Damn, he's sexy... Decisions, decisions. Guess I'll just watch one of our old shows instead, I already KNOW those were hot and I'm not keen on mystery grab bags.
Chad_L
Created by: chad_l

10/16/12 @ 6:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Exactly, Forgotten. The previews from the middle of the show gave a brief but helpful glimpse of what kind of action could be expected in a show before making a decision to commit one's credits. The storyboards would have been a suitable replacement, but I see they quickly disappeared as well.
Asti
Created by: asti

10/16/12 @ 7:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The previews from the middle of the show gave a brief but helpful glimpse of what kind of action could be expected in a show before making a decision to commit one's credits.

With any luck you might stumble upon one of those "part 2, 3, 4...shows" and see more than a greeting in the free preview.
wonderboi2009
Created by: wonderboi2009

10/16/12 @ 6:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Exactly, Forgotten. The previews from the middle of the show gave a brief but helpful glimpse of what kind of action could be expected in a show before making a decision to commit one's credits. The storyboards would have been a suitable replacement, but I see they quickly disappeared as well.

The storyboards are still there, but there's a minimum number of credits you have to have (I think it is 300 in your wallet) to see them.
Chad_L
Created by: chad_l

10/17/12 @ 12:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The storyboards are still there, but there's a minimum number of credits you have to have (I think it is 300 in your wallet) to see them.

Ah, I see. I was wondering why the storyboards were seemingly there for one day and then gone the next. Thank you for the clarification wonderboi.

Created by: .jeffie.

10/17/12 @ 12:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One top model told me that he didn't like people being able to see him naked/hard for free when looking through his VOD collection.

I wonder if you mentioned to him that about 100 shows are selected at random each day and made available for all VIP members to view in full for free. I suspect many models are not aware of this feature
Created by: phil_usa

10/17/12 @ 9:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...You won't see any video's in the dailies from the top models who can protect them. They are excluded from being "random".
Created by: .jeffie.

10/17/12 @ 11:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well yes, and if they have in fact protected them :)
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails