User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

We could not establish a Websocket connection to the chatroom.
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: We could not establish a Websocket connection to the chatroom.
Vickstiff
Created by: vickstiff

5/18/21 @ 8:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello! Does anyone having this problem at this moment or ever encounter this problem? I could not establish connection to any model private room today. Usually a refresh is effective but not today after a few times. Any insight and advise appreciated.
Created by: twixel

5/18/21 @ 8:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am getting the same error.
Created by: nystingray

5/18/21 @ 10:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello! Does anyone having this problem at this moment or ever encounter this problem? I could not establish connection to any model private room today. Usually a refresh is effective but not today after a few times. Any insight and advise appreciated.

I only get that message if I am trying to enter a model's room moments after she went offline.
Created by: vsangelaa

5/19/21 @ 1:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The team was making updates to the chat servers today, so that type of error should have been a temporary issue. Please let us know if this issue persists (aside from entering a room of a model that is transitioning).
sybarjt
Created by: sybarjt

5/19/21 @ 10:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I do encounter this message several times per week (sometimes several times per day) but thought perhaps it was because on those occasions I was on iOS device (sometimes using Safari, sometimes Firefox Daylight v33). When it happens, refresh rarely accomplishes anything and I either move on to different room or reload home screen and choose anew.

5/20/21 @ 2:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I do encounter this message several times per week (sometimes several times per day) but thought perhaps it was because on those occasions I was on iOS device (sometimes using Safari, sometimes Firefox Daylight v33). When it happens, refresh rarely accomplishes anything and I either move on to different room or reload home screen and choose anew.

Are you bouncing from room to room in voyeur when this happens? Possibly clicking on rooms that are listed near the bottom of the home page?

sybarjt
Created by: sybarjt

5/21/21 @ 12:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don’t use voyeur at all.

5/21/21 @ 8:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I checked with dev and this message happens when you are catching models during transition. We are making changes to the system that will refresh site data faster. However, it's a layered process and comprehensive across various functions, so I can't provide an estimate on how long before you will see this part updated.
Skoobs80
Created by: skoobs80

10/2/21 @ 2:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi. Having this issue with every model page I try to join. I have tried multiple browsers all with the same result. Anything I can do on my end to help with this?
Created by: vscustomerservice

10/6/21 @ 2:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi. Having this issue with every model page I try to join. I have tried multiple browsers all with the same result. Anything I can do on my end to help with this?

Thank you for contacting us via the forums and for your patience. We have reached out to you directly for some more information to investigate this issue. Please keep an eye out for an email from us. CC

Ammo
Created by: ammo

10/8/21 @ 12:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi ☺ I have been having problems like this today Only happening in some models room not other but connection is very slow
Seuss
Created by: seuss

12/3/21 @ 12:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, I'm having the same problem, I can't enter and i downloaded several different web browsers and all the same problem, "we could not establish websocket connection to the chatroom"

12/3/21 @ 2:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello thank you for reaching out to us here in the Forums. We will reach out to you for further details in an email. -CP
Juanchope85
Created by: juanchope85

1/3/22 @ 6:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, I have the same problem "We could not establish a Websocket connection to the chatroom flirt4free" for the last couple of weeks. Please, help!!!

1/3/22 @ 10:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can you send us some screen shots of your error at customerservice@flirt4free.com? - K.K.
Juanchope85
Created by: juanchope85

1/10/22 @ 12:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can you send us some screen shots of your error at customerservice@flirt4free.com? - K.K.

Hello, the other day I sent you an email with the screenshot. Still having the same problem. Do you know how to fix it. Thanks in advance

Created by: bea-sting

1/11/22 @ 9:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi ☺ I have been having problems like this today Only happening in some models room not other but connection is very slow

So I've been offline most of the new year so far, moving, no or limited internet etc. When I've tried to connect from my phone, I have no problems except when I try to enter a model's room, the stream won't load.
I can see her if I hover over her from the main page and if I go to her profile, but not when I enter the room. I finally get back online today and almost every room I try I can't get a stream, I just get a large arrow (play) in the center of my screen. I try to refresh, clear cache, reboot, almost took a hammer to the machine, and I finally get in after about 10 minutes of trying but only in HLS. I tried multiple times to change, but it just goes back to HLS. Hanging out for about 15-20 minutes and the stream freezes and then back to the big arrow.
She says it's been an issue on the site and she's only has had a few members at a time in her room. At one point she had 4 basic users and that is it. Now this is not one of your new models, we are talking top 10 FOTY. How is it that with all of the changes and updates made to the site, things seem to have gotten worse?
If you ask me to send you a screenshot, all you are going to get is a picture of a big (play) arrow and that really isn't going to tell you anything. Please fix this, this is ridiculous This is a streaming network and there is a limit to how many people can watch a top model stream?

1/12/22 @ 1:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So I've been offline most of the new year so far, moving, no or limited internet etc. When I've tried to connect from my phone, I have no problems except when I try to enter a model's room, the stream won't load.
I can see her if I hover over her from the main page and if I go to her profile, but not when I enter the room. I finally get back online today and almost every room I try I can't get a stream, I just get a large arrow (play) in the center of my screen. I try to refresh, clear cache, reboot, almost took a hammer to the machine, and I finally get in after about 10 minutes of trying but only in HLS. I tried multiple times to change, but it just goes back to HLS. Hanging out for about 15-20 minutes and the stream freezes and then back to the big arrow.
She says it's been an issue on the site and she's only has had a few members at a time in her room. At one point she had 4 basic users and that is it. Now this is not one of your new models, we are talking top 10 FOTY. How is it that with all of the changes and updates made to the site, things seem to have gotten worse?
If you ask me to send you a screenshot, all you are going to get is a picture of a big (play) arrow and that really isn't going to tell you anything. Please fix this, this is ridiculous This is a streaming network and there is a limit to how many people can watch a top model stream?

Can you send us an email with your device information, what browser you are currently using and your current download speed? - K.K.
Created by: tedlouis

5/22/23 @ 4:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am also getting this error regardless of which model I try. All rooms generate this error. Logging out of my account and clearing my browser cache did not help. The error is in Google Chrome, but when I try to use Microsoft Edge the site works fine, so perhaps this is a cookie issue. I'd rather not clear all my cookies, so I'm going to try to find the Flirt4Free specific ones and delete those.
GP_MEN
Created by: gp_men

5/22/23 @ 6:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We could not establish a Websocket connection to the chatroom.

I have this problem too since 3 days now. Someone can help me. thanks

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails