User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Transmission issues
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Transmission issues
Jcat9lives
Created by: jcat9lives

7/22/22 @ 7:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It has become more and more difficult to access models in the preview panes and then open their rooms. Also, viewing in the rooms is marred by video freezing and skipping. Has F4F's transmission gotten weaker over time? I don't have degraded transmission problems with other websites.
Created by: vscustomerservice

7/22/22 @ 7:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you so much for taking the time to bring this to our attention via the forums. We will definitely be passing this vital information to the appropriate department so it can be investigated. In the meantime, If you could please email us at customersupport@vsmedia.com and advise which devices and web browsers you have experienced this with and any trouble shooting steps you may have tried. Also, if you by any chance have any full screenshots of the experience you received, we would greatly appreciate those as well. Thank you for your time. We look forward to hearing from you. CC
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

7/22/22 @ 10:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you so much for taking the time to bring this to our attention via the forums. We will definitely be passing this vital information to the appropriate department so it can be investigated. In the meantime, If you could please email us at customersupport@vsmedia.com and advise which devices and web browsers you have experienced this with and any trouble shooting steps you may have tried. Also, if you by any chance have any full screenshots of the experience you received, we would greatly appreciate those as well. Thank you for your time. We look forward to hearing from you. CC

Customer service (?), what the heck do you think would be the difference between a screenshot of a frozen video and a video not frozen.
Created by: sirlickslot69

7/23/22 @ 4:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Customer service (?), what the heck do you think would be the difference between a screenshot of a frozen video and a video not frozen.

My thoughts exactly.. would need a video of a frozen video to be able to determine that the video was frozen..

Gonad9999
Created by: gonad9999

7/23/22 @ 8:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am having the problems on safari
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

7/23/22 @ 9:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Been here 3+ years. now having the same problems described. But I know better than to ask, since I would just get the canned "Send a screenshot and change your browser" response. Sad.......
BruceAW
Created by: bruceaw

7/23/22 @ 11:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Here is one reason the preview panel may not work is the model may have just gone on break or offline and the site has not refreshed.

7/24/22 @ 5:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am having the problems on safari

I generally use Chrome, but I also use Edge, Safari, & FireFox. I get the same issue at times on all but Safari since I use it only on my iPhone. It only seems to be on certain models/locations, and not all the time.

LoverOfMuscle
Created by: loverofmuscle

7/27/22 @ 9:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’ve reported this issue at least 15 times. Why do you keep acting like it’s the first time you’ve heard the issue?? FIX your SERVERS!
LoverOfMuscle
Created by: loverofmuscle

7/27/22 @ 9:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It’s stunning how crappy your technical team and equipment handle basic systems issues with freezing video playback - on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc. You are well aware of the issues but you keep claiming you need more info. Stop the bullshit and at a minimum offer discounted VIP rates. It’s unconscionable to charge $30/month for subpar video play - literally the ONLY site I constantly have this problem.
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

7/29/22 @ 12:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’ve reported this issue at least 15 times. Why do you keep acting like it’s the first time you’ve heard the issue?? FIX your SERVERS!

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

8/8/22 @ 7:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

Dunno what the issue is, since I upgraded my internet provider I have had very few connection issues with any of the European models. I don't know about US, Canada or South American sites as I usually don't get there. BTW I'm in the southeastern USA...

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

8/8/22 @ 9:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It’s stunning how crappy your technical team and equipment handle basic systems issues with freezing video playback - on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc. You are well aware of the issues but you keep claiming you need more info. Stop the bullshit and at a minimum offer discounted VIP rates. It’s unconscionable to charge $30/month for subpar video play - literally the ONLY site I constantly have this problem.

It's pretty clear they don't intend to fix the issues. They're fine with taking up to 70% of the model's income, but to have a site that actually functions seems to be beyond them (or something that, shall we say, is not a priority with them).

kools007
Created by: kools007

8/15/22 @ 7:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i am experiencing the same lately. I think the problem is that this website is built on ancient tech. Who uses PHP anymore? So unless they completely rebuild their platform from scratch, these issues will only get worse.
kools007
Created by: kools007

8/15/22 @ 7:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

(edit) ugh..not sure why it's double posting my replies

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails