User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Can models see how many credits users have?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Can models see how many credits users have?
kools007
Created by: kools007

8/27/22 @ 9:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a feeling that they can, but this is not answered anywhere I could find. I also don't see any privacy settings related to this on the profile/account. So what's the truth?
Created by: vscustomerservice

8/27/22 @ 9:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, the models can only see your user name and that is about it,,
If you have any further questions, please reach us via Email or LiveChat
Thank you
Created by: dan_in_florida

8/27/22 @ 11:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Although it may not tell them that you actually have credits at the moment or how many, if you have your numbered badge from Flirt Points set to display, it's a pretty good indicator of your overall past performance on the site, and indirectly of how well you have probably tipped and/or spent in the past. :thumbsup
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

8/27/22 @ 1:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been told 2 different versions, 1: they know if you have more than 100 credits, or, (this I think is accurate) they can see if you can afford 1 minute of pvt. Its been quite difficult to get a straight answer on this question the few times I'v asked it.
Created by: nystingray

8/27/22 @ 2:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, the models can only see your user name and that is about it,,
If you have any further questions, please reach us via Email or LiveChat
Thank you

Once again CS is providing false/ misleading information.
Models can not see exactly how much credits you have. They can however know if you have at least at 100 credits in your wallet. If all of your credits are in your bank they will not know if you have.
With that being said they know if you are a basic user or premium user. A basic user has never purchased credits on the site, therefore obviously a model would know a basic user is lying when he is promising to tip her after she shows books.
A model may also receive a private notification when a user enters the room if the user is a good customer or has been in the room before. This is based on the account not the current user name being used.
And don't forget that just as the user has the ability to make notes on the model in the notes section, the model can do the same.

So to say the model can only see the user's name and "that's about it", sounds like a response from one of the weekend reps that doesn't fully know how the site works and is doing the best that they can reading from a script.
Seriously " that's about it"
Created by: sirlickslot69

8/27/22 @ 3:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been told 2 different versions, 1: they know if you have more than 100 credits, or, (this I think is accurate) they can see if you can afford 1 minute of pvt. Its been quite difficult to get a straight answer on this question the few times I'v asked it.

I have been informed by both my favorite models, with 6-7 years experience here, that they can tell if you’ve got 100+ credits, but does not display actual credits in your wallet. If you don’t want them to know if you’ve got any, keep less than 100 in wallet, and rest in bank. When I get ready for action, I keep tab open to My Account page, and transfer from bank as needed depending on how things progress! If things are going really well you can always use open tab to purchase more if your budget allows!!😁😁😁

Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

8/27/22 @ 5:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Once again CS is providing false/ misleading information.
Models can not see exactly how much credits you have. They can however know if you have at least at 100 credits in your wallet. If all of your credits are in your bank they will not know if you have.
With that being said they know if you are a basic user or premium user. A basic user has never purchased credits on the site, therefore obviously a model would know a basic user is lying when he is promising to tip her after she shows books.
A model may also receive a private notification when a user enters the room if the user is a good customer or has been in the room before. This is based on the account not the current user name being used.
And don't forget that just as the user has the ability to make notes on the model in the notes section, the model can do the same.

So to say the model can only see the user's name and "that's about it", sounds like a response from one of the weekend reps that doesn't fully know how the site works and is doing the best that they can reading from a script.
Seriously " that's about it"

Thats true :thumbsup :thumbsup
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

8/27/22 @ 5:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been informed by both my favorite models, with 6-7 years experience here, that they can tell if you’ve got 100+ credits, but does not display actual credits in your wallet. If you don’t want them to know if you’ve got any, keep less than 100 in wallet, and rest in bank. When I get ready for action, I keep tab open to My Account page, and transfer from bank as needed depending on how things progress! If things are going really well you can always use open tab to purchase more if your budget allows!!😁😁😁

WOW thats new for me, good to Know :thumbsup
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

8/28/22 @ 4:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Several years ago models knew whether you had 100 credits in your wallet, as others here have said. They also knew if you had a history of active tipping. If that information is no longer available, it is probably because past performance does not predict future performance.

8/28/22 @ 5:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Several years ago models knew whether you had 100 credits in your wallet, as others here have said. They also knew if you had a history of active tipping. If that information is no longer available, it is probably because past performance does not predict future performance.

Based upon what my favorite experienced model has told me that is still the case. Unless you set your rewards to anonymous and hide your crest the model can determine how active you are which could affect the amount of attention you get when you enter her room.

Created by: mario_mathman

8/28/22 @ 8:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I raised this issue a few months ago as I felt there were several models that exploited users based on countdown timer as this gives them a good indication of how many credits you have in your wallet. I do not think it is acceptable for models to have this information as there are a small number who take advantage of this and deliberately run down the clock! I contacted customer services to query this and they simply said "It is setup that way so models can see how much time they have to perform". I personally feel this is a weak reason for allowing models to have access to this information which in turns feels like they have access to our wallets.

8/28/22 @ 8:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I raised this issue a few months ago as I felt there were several models that exploited users based on countdown timer as this gives them a good indication of how many credits you have in your wallet. I do not think it is acceptable for models to have this information as there are a small number who take advantage of this and deliberately run down the clock! I contacted customer services to query this and they simply said "It is setup that way so models can see how much time they have to perform". I personally feel this is a weak reason for allowing models to have access to this information which in turns feels like they have access to our wallets.

Yeah I've seen that a few times too, and if I have one I feel is doing that I'll not transfer credits from bank and let the time run out. Then make a note of it in my "Models Notes" to help me not to make that mistake again.

MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

8/29/22 @ 8:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hope you are not ignoring the point of this website. The performers are here to work. You are here to have fantasy sex. Some models may abuse the countdown clock; they are the ones I don't visit the second time.
kools007
Created by: kools007

9/4/22 @ 10:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

NYStingRay and SirLicksLot69, thank you both for your valuable input. The more time I spend on this site, the more exploitative it feels. Why not be upfront about these things and give the user the option what they want to share?
Anyways I have now hidden my flirt status and moved most of my tokens to the bank.

9/5/22 @ 6:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

NYStingRay and SirLicksLot69, thank you both for your valuable input. The more time I spend on this site, the more exploitative it feels. Why not be upfront about these things and give the user the option what they want to share?
Anyways I have now hidden my flirt status and moved most of my tokens to the bank.

Glad to be of assistance. Experience is the best teacher, and i have learned to research and ask questions. I also don't mind sharing what I've learned if it helps make the overall experience better here for myself and others.

SterlingLemonqde
Created by: sterlinglemonqde

9/19/22 @ 11:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every model at some point or another runs the clock. Buy the different lovense toys and set up the buzzing level according to the site specs. Dampenning is super easy to do and that alone will lengthen a show, then there i s just the I had a bad day impulse and dont feel like doing this.. . Models call this the "So close " private.. They just keep asking for bigger tips or more time cause they are "so close"... You hear so close more than twice, take a walk.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails