User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Quarantine/ Social Distancing
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Quarantine/ Social Distancing
Letters
Created by: letters

3/26/20 @ 2:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am surprised to see so many models working from studios right now with countries enforcing bans of non essential work in offices (I don't think sex work, as admirable as it is, falls into the category of essential) . For the safety of the models and the rest of their home communities, I am a little concerned that they are not at home until the virus blows over. :(
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

3/26/20 @ 9:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My favorite model is quarantined in his studio's building in Medellin (Colombia), along with 13 other models. (It was originally more, but 5 others decided they could not deal with it, and are no longer online. Those who were authorized for home broadcasts are simply staying at home.) The initial quarantine ended on Tuesday, but now has been extended for another 19 days.

Each model staying at the studio has their own designated room, which is not shared by anyone else. They perform online and sleep in that room. The studio does not let anyone leave the premises for any reason ... food is delivered and the models share cooking and serving chores. Support staff is minimal, also lives on site, and is screened carefully. Very strict hand-washing and shower rules. A covered courtyard has been converted into a makeshift exercise room, and equipment is sanitized after each use.

It is not a perfect situation, but likely as safe as it would be if they stayed home alone. But less lonely, obviously.
NoCoronaHere
Created by: nocoronahere

3/29/20 @ 5:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My favorite Bel Ami model is working from home.

River Godfrey
Created by: River Godfrey

3/30/20 @ 9:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm now quarantined on studio, have no contacts with people outside, hehe.
BruceAW
Created by: bruceaw

3/31/20 @ 7:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Now also seeing many Russian models are either working from home (if they can) or will be in studios probably much like the situation in Colombia. Their quarantine seems to much tighter than others from what I have been told.
River Godfrey
Created by: River Godfrey

3/31/20 @ 7:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Now also seeing many Russian models are either working from home (if they can) or will be in studios probably much like the situation in Colombia. Their quarantine seems to much tighter than others from what I have been told.

Yup, we are closed at homes/studios. Aren't allowed to go outside, but it's not so bad. There is less opportunities now to get sick being quarantined.

graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

4/6/20 @ 8:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It should also be mentioned that the impact of the epidemic's economic effects is causing a definite decrease in tipping, noticed by the models. This is at a time when their expenses (maintaining a home somewhere else AND duplicated living expenses at the studio!) are higher than usual. I ask users to realize this and be especially generous during this period.

I have given my favorite model a couple of messages to run periodically during this time, and they seem to help. Feel free to adapt and use them if you want:

"To stay online for us during his country's quarantine, (model name) is LIVING in his studio. The economy has caused tips on the site to be much lower, so please be as generous as you can to him. Thanks!"

"The economic impact of the quarantine has resulted in VERY tough times for those who depend solely on tips, such as webmodels like (name). Please be especially generous to him! Thanks!"

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifier
Feature Show Ticket
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails