User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Deals are not Deals
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Deals are not Deals
Paul_Bryant
Created by: paul_bryant

5/31/20 @ 8:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On several occasions with the same performer, I was offered a deal after being asked to help with contests and the goals set by the studio boss who placed unrealistic goals and severe credit quotas on his top young performer to make more for his studio.

I was asked to tip the amount of the show and I was given a deal with a deal code. You have to pay the top premium price of 150 cpm for 10 minutes before the deal kicked in.(so not really a deal-1500 credits already used).

Over 75% of the time, I had to keep pressing private start button because the "deal code" entry would not show up. So I would end up wasting 1, 2, 3 minutes of my 150 credits a minute for several attempts trying to get the "deal entry box" to show up.

One time, we were both frustrated and I just did a deal offer. I have a time constraint. I really felt sorry for this performer, no matter how much he makes for this studio, staying in the top 5 or top 10, his job is always in jeopardy or threatened with fines.

Three deals were not honored. One hour in April was completely forgotten after the first hour was done because of the Cinco de Mayo contest where he was pressured to work overtime into his scheduled vacation. He was so overworked and I felt sorry that he couldn't leave for vacation on the planned day that I just let it go for time being.

Two hours that were supposed to be deals this month were done with a low credit offer because we tried several times to start and the system kept either shutting down having lag problems or the "deal code entry" button would not show up on the screen several times.

I was asked for a credit gift in the sum of three hours of show for the model when the model was again being asked to work overtime to reach yet another unrealistic goal. The studio boss wanted him to reach 50,000 more credits than the month before. He asked me to forward yet another "deal", and I have to say I lost it there and decided to drop the model and the studio.

I have never found these deals to be deals. I am still lacking one hour and I still paid for the other two hours. I felt scammed by the studio because I was generous and helpful to the model.

graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

5/31/20 @ 8:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree that some studios put pressure on models to place high in promo contests, and it sucks.

But the problems you have had with deals are probably because (1) You agreed to something that wasn't very smart and/or (2) the model simply didn't set up the deal correctly.

If I am giving a model 1,500 credits as a tip, in exchange for ten minutes free at 150 cpm in chat, I would insist that the deal be written to allow the free minutes be used after ZERO minutes paid. I see those all the time, and the model has complete control over writing them. If he is telling you that isn't possible, he is simply scamming you.
Paul_Bryant
Created by: paul_bryant

5/31/20 @ 8:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks GrayBear, yes I see that the 10 minutes at premium price is the scam. I always offer this model a lower cpm but in return, I stayed for hours at a time.
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

5/31/20 @ 2:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In my experience, some models are confused between the rules for a "deal" vs an "offer."

In a "deal", you get a free period of time (either alone or after a period paid), and any ADDITIONAL time after that is charged at the model's regular CPM rate.

In an "offer" you pledge a certain number of minutes at a stated rate (minimum of 10cpm). You are stuck paying for that number of minutes (the minimum is 3 I believe) at that rate you pledged. But any ADDITIONAL minutes over that CONTINUES at the offer CPM, NOT the model's original CPM. I corrected three models who misunderstood how that works. (One recent one was very surprised to learn he had just finished a 60 minute private with someone at 10 cpm, not the last 50 minutes of that at 60 cpm as he thought!)
Donatello Taylor
Created by: Donatello Taylor

5/31/20 @ 3:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I won’t say much, but just hint that from the side of the model it’s always easier to expose the studio and bosses as villains to achieve some goals :) but I can be wrong, haha
and I can also answer why many models do not like offers - customer can easily ask a site to return credits for an offer, something like "the show was not good enough." this is fairly honest, but many vindictive of this.
peace for everyone:)
Occupant
Created by: occupant

5/31/20 @ 4:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I won’t say much, but just hint that from the side of the model it’s always easier to expose the studio and bosses as villains to achieve some goals :) but I can be wrong, haha

I expect there is a lot to what you posted here. I frequently visit a model from a studio that I have seen talked about in the forum as putting unreasonable pressure on the models. I think he is, at least, mostly honest with me. We discuss many things and I know that he comes and goes as he pleases without any threat. He is popular but everybody has slow days and sometimes, even on a big promotion days, he feels it's too boring to stay online after a couple of hours of it being slow and decides to quit for the day and he does without getting into any trouble with the management. By now he knows I give support whenever I can and there are days when we only chat and pass the time. He never gives me any pressure but in the beginning I did get a few sob stories that really didn't work. Perhaps sometimes models use the studio as an excuse for more credits. Thanks for your post.

ColinTexas
Created by: colintexas

6/2/20 @ 3:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Try to get better deals than this and agree on it without putting such a huge sum of credits prior to making it. OR do not commit such a huge sum to the model.

The top models are not in danger of losing their jobs or getting fined. They know how to get in your head and they are good because they know how to play you to get more credits. It's what they are trained or have the talent to do, it is their job.

The best models are not the ones that badger you to go private and that keep asking for tips. The best ones figure out how to make you think that you made a "connection" and keep you coming back. They know how to give you the illusion that you have a long term relationship with them and the false hope of eventually "meeting them".

Enjoy the site for what it is. Have fun and play, just make better deals.

Many models will tell you even a "second fake name" in private just to make you think you have some intimacy with them.

It's all a game and we are here for fun. Just go with that.

Do not let them make deals with you because you think you are their boyfriend. You are not. You are their "spender" and they have many.
Created by: gofish

6/2/20 @ 2:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I expect there is a lot to what you posted here. I frequently visit a model from a studio that I have seen talked about in the forum as putting unreasonable pressure on the models. I think he is, at least, mostly honest with me. We discuss many things and I know that he comes and goes as he pleases without any threat. He is popular but everybody has slow days and sometimes, even on a big promotion days, he feels it's too boring to stay online after a couple of hours of it being slow and decides to quit for the day and he does without getting into any trouble with the management. By now he knows I give support whenever I can and there are days when we only chat and pass the time. He never gives me any pressure but in the beginning I did get a few sob stories that really didn't work. Perhaps sometimes models use the studio as an excuse for more credits. Thanks for your post.

Sounds like one pretty awesome performer there and cool of you being there to offer support even if it is just chat. Think many viewers ignore the fact that for a performer to just sit there and see so many in the room just not saying a word can have something of a negative effect.
Thanks for showing him support
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Marc_Brantley
Created by: marc_brantley

6/6/20 @ 9:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I did a deal like this once with one of the top chat models. I helped him win a contest. He was to give me a deal the next day if I tipped so many thousand credits. Two hours of free time after paying 5 minutes of his regular charged time. He showed up VERY LATE to our agreed time the next day, almost two hours. I thought I was out several thousand credits. He did show up, making excuses that are time immemorial. (I've heard all these same excuses from my employees) The first five minutes were..hold on, I have to do this or get this ready or whatever. His ensuing show to fulfill the deal was lackluster and I got the Ohmi buzzing to motivate him, and he had an eye on the clock.

"Música pagada hace mal sonido". "Music paid in advance sounds wrong OR a worker paid in advance does not work as hard".

His ohmi cum show was already getting old and then this. Glad that F4F has an endless supply of guys willing to have fun and earn things.

The point is that he had his credits and his motivation to earn was gone. His motivation to give a top show was gone. He wanted to get his end of the deal out of the way.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails